In the last few years you have surely heard your brother, cousin, nephew, boyfriend, or some other girl talk about Fortnite, and you have noticed that they take up a lot of space in a “game”.
A very addictive shooter game for any age and gender, since you can save the world or set the mode Battle royaleEither way, you must fight against the army of enemies belonging to the Husks.
You can play as a team to share the experience with your friends, regardless of whether they are in the same room, and that is what has made it so popular among the teenagers, since due to its different missions and combats to be the last survivor it has created an exciting addictive sensation for the one who plays it.
However, although its download is free, within the game there are many functions or game modes that require to be paid with money to be able to access.
Therefore, if you want to advance or explore different costumes, power-ups or game modes, you must cancel a sum of money.
Learn about these Fortnite-like game options to play online
Faced with such a disadvantage, many users have been removed the emotion and they have resorted to other games similar to Fortnite to play online, with other types of advantages and disadvantages, so that each user chooses what they want.
But also others Battle Royales video games They are not compatible with Windows for the official discard from the web, so you have to resort to other resources such as the installation of emulators on your PC that allow you to download the game as from an Android.
- PUBG, the first source of inspiration for the creation of Fortnite, it comes in two presentations to play from the PC.
The first being a paid video game, while the second (PUBG lite) is completely free, but still has updates to maps, weapons, vehicles and visual performance for more realistic graphics.
What you need to be able to install it on a Windows 7,8.1, or 10 operating system. In addition to an Intel Core i3 processor (2.4Ghz), 4GB of RAM memory and stable internet connection.
At first you could get the download of PUBG lite from the official website, but since April 29, 2021, the system was completely withdrawn, so the only alternative to continue playing from the computer is by downloading an Android emulator for pc.
Emulators like Bluestacks allow the game in its third PUBG MOBILE presentation to be played from the computer, so you can have the same experience as the mobile, exploring the different game modes.
- In the second place is Call of Duty Warzone Special for PC and with characteristics similar to Fortnite, but at the same time very different, and the fact of dying in battle and being taken to an arena to fight for the title back in the game is undoubtedly an emotional advantage.
150 players are thrown from the air into a territory where they must search for resources such as weapons, clothing and vehicles to survive, in a fight to survive last place.
Among the minimum requirements to run ‘CALL OF DUTY: WARZONE’ Your PC has a 64-bit Windows 7 or 10 operating system, 8 GB RAM and an inter Core i3 processor.
- Apex Legends It arrived in 2019 and is very much like Fortnite. Fight between 60 players with your team usually of three players, to fight and unload bullets everywhere without fear of dying.
Well, you have the opportunity to recover in different ways, so just make a good layout or marking to understand yourself with your group without using your voice and you will have the victories.
It is currently available for download from the official website of Electronic Art and for the installation on the computer you need at least Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 CPU, 6 GB RAM and at least 22 GB free hard drive.
- Realm royale is another Battle Royale game with a touch of fantasy and reality, the mixture of both allows you to fight to the death being a hunter, warrior, assassin, engineer or wizard with weapons or swords.
In the case of death, you will become a huge chicken that if it survives for a certain period of time on the battlefield, you will revive in your original person for a second chance.
- With a setting similar to the “hunger games”, Darwin Project Aims to survive in last place to win.
However, this is not so easy because the game’s settings change a lot, which could cause your character to be included in a very dangerous environment.
The cold greatly affects survival, in addition to a number of threats on each map, you have to fight with other players for victory, thus mixing two game genres Battle Royale and survival.
On Android, there are thousands of games that are developed every day and released to the Play Store to compete with Fortnite. However, over the years, Fortnite Mobile continues to maintain its popularity and a loyal audience.
In the same way, we present the games most similar to Fortnite on Android mobiles:
- Garena Free Fire is a game of 50 players who are thrown to an island where they must step on the ground to start a fight for their survival in the last place, looking for weapons and ammunition to eliminate the enemies.
Without a doubt it is one of the options most similar to Fortnite In the mobile version, but without a doubt, it has its own characteristics that attract the attention of the public, and knowing the characters, their stories and skills allow you to become more familiar with the game.
- In its version for Mobile Call of Duty Mobile It is available for Android for free from the Play Store. With a more war-like setting, the Battle Royale mode is addictive, which makes it similar to Fortnite.
Options for iPhone
A variety of Fortnite-like video games are also available for iOS operating systems:
- PUBG Mobile He is still the founder of Battle Royale games so it is one of the first alternatives considered for any iPhone, in addition to being directly downloaded from the App Store.
With the same features as in its PC version, you can embark on an adventure for survival to the last place in the different game modes.
2. With Rules of Survival You will have to face 119 people in a field in search of equipment to survive and eliminate the other competitors.
What platforms is Fortnite available on?
Being a very popular game, it is available in many platforms for video games such as Windows and Mac, Android, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 4 Slim, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, Xbox One X, and Xbox One Series X | S, Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite.
Does Fortnite lose quality in graphics if I play it from mobile?
The application needs devices 64-bit Android with ARM64 processor and operating system higher than 8.0 and 4 GB RAM so in its Fortnite official page details a list well explained of the most common mobile devices in its different brands with which the game maintains its high range.
However, the game may be able to run on other devices outside the list, but the graphics performance and stability would not be the same.
What is the best battle royale game for mobile?
In most of the surveys conducted, it shows that Garena Free Fire is the best game Battle royale, since it has more than 500 million from downloads, which lets the numbers speak for themselves.