The procedures that were postponed until mid-March are:
• Multiple Informative Statement.
• Informative Declaration of Operations with Third Parties.
• Informative Declaration for Considerations or Donations Received Greater than 100,000.00 pesos.
• Informative Declaration of Uses for the Management, Storage and Custody of Foreign Trade Goods.
• IEPS Multiple Informative Return.
“People who have not submitted any of the aforementioned statements in the month of February of the current year, and where appropriate, the payment of their contributions, or those who submitted any and have obtained or obtain an “Acknowledgment of rejection”, once the reception service is reestablished, they will be able to present the corresponding declaration no later than March 15, 2023,” the SAT statement indicated.