What does the scholarship include?
The three selected will have the following cost coverage:
- Round flight Mexico City-Seoul
- Lodging, food, services and medical insurance
- Free training (includes registration, textbooks, materials and field trips)
Given the current situation due to COVID-19, it will guarantee the necessary conditions for the realization of the program and the protection of the health of the participants.
Who can participate?
The program is aimed at young people from the capital between the ages of 18 and 30 with at least a high school education. They are required to speak English or Korean and have relevant work experience or training in the beauty industry.
The organizers point out that preference will be given to young people who are not currently pursuing a technical or university degree and demonstrate high academic performance.
1. Be between 18 and 30 years of age (submit a copy of the birth certificate)
2. Reside in Mexico City (submit a copy of the INE credential and proof of address, both documents must have a CDMX address)
3.Academic training: minimum preparatory level
4.Language ability in English or Korean: minimum intermediate level of English (submit a copy of a valid and current certificate); or basic level of Korean (submit a copy of the TOPIK Certificate -Test of Proficiency in Korean- Level 1 or higher)
5. Curriculum Vitae in English
6. Letter of reasons in Spanish (optional)
7. Letter of recommendation in English (optional)
8. Have a valid passport (submit a simple copy)
9. Medical certificate (recent)
10. One passport size photo (35mm x 45mm)
11. Application forms completed in English: