On May 9, Infonavit presented the new Universal Shared Responsibility Window so that you can convert your VSM credit to pesos, without the need for intermediaries.
Among the advantages of having the credit in pesos and not in Times Minimum Wagesit is found that, during the life of the loan, the monthly payments are frozen.
It is also set at a fixed interest rate of between 1 and 10.45%, according to the borrower’s income.
The payment of the employer contribution goes directly to the amortization of the credit and there is no administration commission.
Who can access the change?
Borrowers who so wish may access shared responsibility regardless of the outstanding balance to be paid, the age of the credit, the age of the borrower; the number of months without payment, the original amount of the credit or the accounting status.
Before carrying out the procedure, make sure you have at hand:
- Social Security Number (SSN).
How to change your VSM credit to pesos?
- Sign in to https://micuenta.infonavit.org.mx/ and log in (if you don’t have an account, you can register).
- Go to the “My Credit” tab and select “Shared Responsibility”.
- Enter the data for the location of the credit.
- Click on “Conditions”, there the current situation of your credit will be displayed.
- Go to the Procedure tab, and in the and in the “Shared Responsibility” column, choose “Select”.
- Confirm the conversion of the VSM credit to pesos by clicking “Yes”.