WhatsApp on iPhone presents various functions necessary to improve the privacy and security of users. Therefore, you can make some settings to lock and unlock the app with some simple methods exclusive to iOS.
To achieve this, WhatsApp on the iPhone will ask you to access its content through a passcode, Touch ID or Face ID, in this way, you will make sure that only you can enter the app without worrying that someone else will try it .
In addition, it should be noted that by providing security to the WhatsApp app, it will not only protect it, but will also hide the content of the notifications on the iPhone’s lock screen. In this way, no one will be able to read your messages, thus maintaining your privacy.
Quick Ways to Unlock WhatsApp on iPhone
There are several ways to access WhatsApp from an iPhone. Here we show you what they are and how you can do it.
with access code
- In this case, all you have to do is open the app and it will immediately ask for your password.
- Place it and that’s it, you will no longer be able to access WhatsApp.
- If you do not remember your password, you will have to click on “I forgot my access code”.
- Follow the prompts and you’re done.
With Touch ID / Face ID
- First, open WhatsApp and go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Account” and then on “Privacy”.
- Choose the “Screen lock” option.
- After this, activate the alternative “Require Touch ID” or “Require Face ID”, as required.
- Finally, place your fingerprint or face to unlock WhatsApp.
How to be a WhatsApp beta tester on iOS?
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the WhatsApp beta are a little more limited.
- Remember that every time you enter the WhatsApp beta, it may take a while for the latest version to download.
How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp
Are you curious about who blocked you on WhatsApp? Although there is no function that allows you to know that, there are some signs that you can take into account.
- One of the things that can give you a clue that someone has blocked you is not being able to see the person’s last online time or online status.
- Another situation is that their profile photo does not appear either, especially if you could see it before.
- As for the messages you send, they only appear with a single check and in gray, which indicates that it did not reach the person.
- Voice or video calls do not complete and do not connect to the other user.
- You also can’t see their shared statuses.
Although this does not guarantee that that person has blocked you, there may be a high probability if all of the above premises happen to you. Also, you should take into account that other problems may have occurred such as a lack of connection or that the other user deleted their WhatsApp account.