Catch more Dratini and get a Dragonite with a powerful attack, along with other bonuses and content.
Niantioc has announced the celebration of a new Pokémon GO classic Community Day that will take place next saturday november 5 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. An event that lovers of the first generation and dragon-type Pokémon should not miss, because this classic Community Day will be starring Dratini.
As a featured Pokémon this Pokémon GO Community Day, during the course of the event, Dratini will appear more often. “And if you’re lucky, you can even find a variocolor!”, we can read in the blog of pokemongolive. It doesn’t end there, because if you evolve a Dragonair (Dratini evolution) to Dragonite during the event or during the two hours after it ends (from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.), you will get a Dragonite that knows Draco Comet Charged Attack.
New Research and bonuses for Community Day
As usual, this classic Pokémon GO Community Day will be accompanied by a Special Research Storyalthough in order to enjoy it, the following conditions must be taken into account:
- For 1 USD (or the equivalent price in your local currency), you will be able to access the Dratini Classic Community Day Exclusive Special Research story.
- Don’t miss out on when tickets for the Special Research will be available.
- Remember that you can buy and gift tickets to your friends with whom you have a Great Friendship level or higher.* To gift a ticket, you have to tap on the Special Research entry in the in-game store and then the Gift button, instead of the Buy button.
Tickets are non-refundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game badge.
- Certain restrictions will apply. The gift cannot be completed if the recipient has purchased a ticket for the Special Research or has already received one as a gift.
As for the Bonuses for this classic Pokémon GO Community Day focused on Dratini, Niantic confirms that there will be:
- Triple Stardust per catch.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take snapshots during Community Day if you want a surprise!