Logitech G, a Logitech brand, today announced the PRO Racing wheel and pedals, a new pro-level racing setup designed by professionals for professionals.
Designed to deliver a more realistic and immersive racing experience, the PRO Racing Wheel features a new high-performance Direct Drive motor coupled with TRUEFORCE feedback technology to deliver the purest, most precise connection to racing.
“The Logitech G PRO Wheel makes the sim racing experience incredibly realistic. I can feel the track conditions and how the car changes during the race, which changes the rules of the game. When I use this wheel at home, I feel like I’m on track,” said Lando Norris, McLaren F1 Racer.
The PRO Racing Wheel’s new Direct Drive motor is capable of generating an impressive 11 newton-meters of force with incredibly low latency response. When combined with TRUEFORCE, a patented high-definition force feedback technology exclusive to Logitech G, the Direct Drive motor delivers unparalleled racing realism with higher response rates than ever before. As a result, Sim racers can now experience in-game physics and audio with much higher levels of precision and near-instantaneous feedback, with everything from road conditions to engine vibrations.
“Fans of our racing wheels and pedals can expect a significant improvement in realism, performance and control, as well as design and durability,” said Richard Neville, director of simulation and controllers at Logitech Gaming. “We looked at everything from how many gear changes, spins and impacts an 11-newton-meter wheel takes, to what materials and components will last even in the harshest of race conditions.”
The result is a PRO Racing Wheel system that delivers the unmatched realism, driver feedback and connection to the car without any of the delay or abstraction that professional sim racers demand.
Designed for professional racers, the PRO Racing wheel features:
- Intuitive steering wheel design: buttons and dials are precisely positioned within thumb reach so racers never have to take their hands off the wheel or their eyes off the road.
- Magnetic Gear Shift Levers: Engineered with a magnetic system using non-contact Hall effect sensors and additional tactile magnets, resulting in a realistic mechanical feel that accurately simulates a professional race car, along with the durability of millions of gear changes.
- Double Clutch Paddles: Analog paddles provide seamless tactile feedback for a variety of racing functions. When programmed as a dual-clutch setup, they offer the perfect advantage when launching from the starting grid. Alternate configurations include a handbrake and two additional axles, so racers can program the paddles as gas and brake, allowing analog control for different racers.
- Customizable Settings Screen: Whether racers need different settings for different racing titles or for different cars within the same title, they can easily program important wheel settings within five different on-board racing profiles on the fly.
- Quick Release Mount: The redesigned clamping system allows desktop racers to easily mount and remove their wheel while retaining the standard bolt holes for those mounting to a race seat.
the pedals PRO-Racing they have a realistic load cell brake and can be fully customized to suit racing setups and styles. Key features include:
- Pressure detection: the pedals register the force runners apply, allowing for improved muscle memory, and the perfect amount of braking power improves rider feel and delivers more consistent racing performance.
- Customizable pedals: Quick and easy to access, it allows riders to adjust the feel of all three pedals. The clutch and accelerator pedals can be adjusted more or less firmly using a set of interchangeable springs and the brake pedal using a selection of elastomers. Both the accelerator and clutch pedals also use non-contact Hall effect sensors, ensuring their longevity.
- Modular design: all pedals can be moved horizontally to create the perfect space for each rider, and removable pedal modules make customization easy.
Logitech G PRO Racing Pedals are compatible with Windows 10/11 PCs via a USB port and, when connected to the PRO Racing Wheel: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 consoles.