Most brands that make phones Mid-range and high-end smartphones do not have a native tool to record videos with the screen off. Why? Well, many users use the aforementioned function to carry out bad practices or fraudulent actions, however, another group does it with the aim of saving a significant amount of battery, since filming with the screen on tends to consume too much energy.
On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you how to record with the screen off of your cell phone so that you save a large percentage of battery while you capture your moments with the rear or front camera. Before we begin, it is necessary to highlight that you need to download a third-party application through the Google Play Store from Androidwhich they called “Camera BR”, you can get it by clicking on the following link.
LOOK: Android: the trick to know the current temperature of your cell phone
In addition, the application has other additional options, such as: a basic video editor, saving files to the micro SD card or internal storage, floating preview, night mode, timer, rotating the camera, and stereo or mono audio.
The steps to record audio and video with the screen off of your cell phone
- First, open “Camera BR” and grant it the permissions it asks for so that it can operate without any problems.
- In the main interface you will see several options: record with the front or rear camera, we recommend the latter. You can also choose to record with the flash on or off.
- If you click on the cogwheel or gear icon, it is possible to select the type of resolution; “mono” or “stereo” audio; that the videos are saved directly to the gallery or SD card, the duration time of the video or audio, etc.
- When you have everything ready, go back to the start and click on “Start”.
- The next step is to turn off or lock your phone’s screen to start recording.
- Finally, unlock the device and tap on “Stop”. The video will be automatically stored in the Android gallery.
Recommendations to keep your smartphone cold during the summer
- Avoid intense gaming sessions: If you play for many hours during the winter, your phone will also overheat, however, the ambient temperature will not feed this excessive heat on the equipment, but in the summer it will. In this last station, try not to open heavy games that consume too many GB of RAM.
- Apps open in the background: when you minimize a window on the computer, you have not closed it completely, the same thing happens on your cell phone when you exit an app, you have only minimized it. If you want to close them all, press the icon of the three vertical stripes that are located in the navigation bar of Androidthen, proceed to touch the button that says “Close all”, so you will not leave open processes, therefore your cell phone will not overheat even more with the summer temperature.
- Avoid using covers: the covers help your smartphone stay protected against bumps or falls, but some materials transmit heat in a more significant way.
- Charge your cell phone in cold places: this tip is related to the previous one, when charging your device, remove the cover, also, place the equipment on a cold surface, such as the floor, for example, do not leave it on the bed, on top of a cloth or on something that generate heat.
- Disable unnecessary features: do not have bluetooth turned on if you are not going to use it, in the same way mobile data, 5G connectivity, Xiaomi’s Game Turbo mode, etc., are functions that will only overheat the mobile.
- Other recommendations: Turn off your cell phone for a few minutes once a day, and buy external fans.