The brand Honor has decided to show its most powerful team of the year at the Mobile World Congress 2023 in Barcelona: swe is about the Honor Magic5 Pro. The phone comes with a 6.81-inch curved floating LTPO screen that has a fairly strong brightness of up to 1,800 nits, ensuring sharp images even in bright sunlight.
Likewise, the terminal has a 50MP camera in the main one, a 50MP ultra-wide angle and a 50M telephoto. It also debuts the Millisecond Falcon Capture algorithm to capture complex scenes with ease and clarity. Users can also capture scenes in low light environments with great clarity and high speed thanks to the Super Night Capture features.
But it is not the only thing, because the terminal arrives with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, accompanied by 66W wired and 50W Honor SuperCharge wireless that power its 5100mAh battery to offer a full day of uninterrupted use.
LOOK: Honor 80 GT is launched in the world: smartphone features
terminal comes accompanied by MagicOs 7.1 based on Android 13, and it has MagicRing for multi-device collaboration and Magic Text for intelligent text recognition, which help users to further increase their productivity.
The Honor Magic5 Pro is available in Black and Green, while the Honor Magic5 Pro is available in Black and Blue, all of which are inspired by the wonders of nature. In addition, it will be available in two versions: 8GB with 256GB of internal storage and 12GB with 512GB of storage.
Technical sheet Honor Magic5 Pro: Features
- SCREEN: 6.81 inch curved LTPO. 120 Hz refresh rate. Aspect Ratio 20:9
- PROCESSOR: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM: 8 GB with 256 GB internal storage
- FRONT CAMERA: It is unknown
- REAR CAMERAS: Main: 50 Mpx f/1.8. Wide angle: 50 Mpx f/2.2. Telephoto: 50 Mpx f/2.4
- BATTERY: 5,100 mAh with fast charging up to 65 W
- SOFTWARE: Magic UI 7 based on Android 13
- CONNECTIVITY: 5G- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac. Bluetooth 5.3. GPS. NFC. USB-C (USB 2.0)
- OTHERS: Optical fingerprint sensor on the screen