Thanks to the properties of cinnamon, we can achieve perfect hair, much stronger and healthier without having to resort to chemicals
You can use cinnamon in all its forms to create good hair masks: it is one of the best natural options you have to achieve perfect hair.
And it is that, traditionally, cinnamon has been a spice used for many purposes, due to its pleasant smell and flavor.
It also stands out for all the benefits it brings, helping you to enhance the beauty of the skin and especially the hair.
What benefits does cinnamon have for my hair?
Cinnamon treatments manage to give our mane:
- Fast growth
- A good natural rinse
- Regenerate dull and damaged hair
Use the masks in your favor and do not stay thinking about thousands of chemicals when you have the solution in natural elements such as cinnamon.
4 cinnamon masks for the perfect hair
1. Cinnamon oil
Cinnamon oil is one of the most flattering elements to reestablish the hair structure.
It is a natural component that gives the hair root a lot of strength. This is due to its antioxidant components that help cleanse hair follicles, making hair grow strong and healthy.
Thus, it helps prevent fall of hair and allow you to have a perfect and healthy hair.
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon oil (30 g)
- First, pour the measure of the oil into the tips of your index and middle fingers on both hands.
- Then, place it on your scalp, starting from the side parts, and then spread it throughout the hair.
- You can perform the procedure 3 times a week to get more benefits.
2. Cinnamon concentrate
To get perfect hair and bleach it as you always wanted it, cinnamon as a natural ingredient can be your best ally.
There are many properties of this spice, among which its lightening power stands out, especially in those with light hair.
However, keep in mind that being a natural remedy it may take longer to notice its effects. Therefore, you will require several washes to start noticing how your hair lightens.
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- The night before, make an infusion with the cinnamon sticks and the cups of boiling water.
- The next day, apply it to all your hair and let it act for half an hour.
- Finally, remove it with plenty of water.
- You can repeat the session twice a week until you get to bleach your hair with the desired shade.
3. Cinnamon water
The use of cinnamon has many effects to achieve perfect hair. However, depending on the way it is used, it will have one and other properties.
For its part, cinnamon water will have an excellent benefit when it comes to growing hair. This is because its antioxidants, as we have mentioned, clean the hair follicles giving them much more oxygenation.
Thus, it can promote hair growth. In addition, it also contains numerous vitamins and minerals that will help nourish your hair to grow strong and healthy.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup of room temperature water (250 ml)
- First, stir the cinnamon in the water for 20 minutes until its color shows.
- Then remove the cinnamon sticks. Next, pour the water on your hair giving circular massages in all the hair areas.
- Repeat the massages for 5 minutes and then proceed to normal washing.
- You can make this cinnamon mask 3 times a week. This will promote hair growth.
4. Honey and cinnamon powder
Strengthening hair and keeping it hydrated is possible with good cinnamon masks.
The combination of its vitamins and minerals with the trace elements of bee honey generates very good results when it comes to achieving perfect hair, keeping it free of external agents.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (16 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (25 g)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder (10 g)
- First, mix the olive oil with the honey and the cinnamon powder until you have a homogeneous paste.
- After washing your hair normally, apply the prepared mixture to it, massaging the entire scalp in a circular motion.
- Then, let the mask work for 15 minutes, so that the nutrients are integrated into each hair fiber.
- Finally, rinse the hair with plenty of water. Also, if you prefer, you can use a cream bath to completely eliminate the smell of olive oil.
In all the recipes of masks for your hair, perseverance and dedication are the key to achieving each of the effects.
Do not forget that the good always requires a little patience to notice the changes.