Diet can be one of the biggest influences on your health and body on the eve of summer. That’s why we let 19 easy healthy lunch recipes to keep from gaining weight in this season.
Sauteed Chickpeas with Chicken and Vegetables
We start with the chicken. Cut it into strips (without skin or bones) and marinate it with a clove of minced garlic and a couple of tablespoons of oil.
While we prepare the vegetables. The carrot is cleaned, “peeled” and cut into thin sticks, the broccoli is separated into small trees and the zucchini is cleaned and skinned, cut into cubes, and the onion is peeled and cut into julienne strips.
In a frying pan sauté the chicken until browned, we reserve it. Add the onion to the same pan, two minutes later the rest of the vegetables and sauté a couple more minutes.
Add the chicken and chickpeas and remove, mix and sauté at a time for another two or three minutes.
When taking out the sautéed chickpeas with chicken and vegetables we will pass it to a source immediately. If you want you can add a little lemon juice and chopped fresh coriander.
Eleven Foods You Can Eat All You Want Without Worrying
More recipes with legumes or cereals
The cereals (mainly integral) and the vegetablesThey are an excellent source of carbohydrates that, when properly combined, go very well in a lunch to fill us up easily and without many calories. Some recipes we recommend are:
- Rice and Lentil Salad with Avocado and Tomato that has it all and is easy to make, being able to use leftovers of rice and lentils already cooked.
- Chicken, quinoa and lettuce salad with lots of protein and fiber and therefore, satiating but at the same time, easy to perform.
- Pasta salad, cauliflower and black olives that is a vegan recipe with quality fats and fiber in appreciable proportions.
- Tacos of lettuce with lentils super easy to make and very low in calories. Using pot lentils prepares in minutes.
- Warm salad of black beans and potato, ideal for obtaining a variety of quality micronutrients, above all, potassium, vegetable iron and vitamins of group B.
- Green bean and sardine salad that is made in minutes using canned vegetables and canned sardines. Offers lots of protein.
21 satiating recipes to avoid snacking between meals
- Wholemeal couscous salad with red cabbage to prepare in minutes and obtain a lot of fiber. We can change the vegetables for others of our liking and easily sated with this recipe.
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Burgers Very simple and fast and ideal to accompany with a salad of fresh vegetables.
- Quick chicken and chickpea curry to use canned vegetables and solve the meal in a very short time.
Easy dishes with meat and fish
To get good protein and other nutrients, we can choose meat and fish dishes. The former are always recommended fresh and lean, and the latter can be fresh or canned. The suggestions are:
- Microwave tuna cake that we can serve with a salad and it cooks up quickly. We recommend replacing the ketchup with tomato sauce or tomato concentrate and the mayonnaise with fresh beaten cheese.
- Chicken breast in microwave papillote with vegetables that we can accompany with legumes or some whole grain if we want to complete the dish.
- Cod in tomato, leek and carrot sauce that we can serve with couscous or brown rice or with boiled potatoes.
- Multicolored salad with sautéed salmon rich in vitamin D and omega 3 and ideal for a lunch on a hot day.
- Turkey and avocado salad in which we recommend use fresh turkey breast and thus, we will obtain good fats and many quality proteins.
- Green curry of cod and vegetables very simple to prepare and full of vitamins and minerals such as potassium, iron, carotenes and others.
- Sauteed tenderloin with carrots, peas and peanut butter dressing that we can serve without further ado or, accompanied by fresh vegetables.
- Cod with steamed potatoes in the microwave that turns out very low in fat And it’s done in minutes.
- Paprika chicken sautéed with pumpkin that is easy to prepare and can be very satiating and light.
These are 19 easy recipes that you can prepare for lunch and thus, satiate yourself with good nutrients avoiding gaining weight between now and summer.
In Vitónica | Nine forbidden dinners if you want to avoid gaining weight
Image | DAP and Vitónica
19 easy healthy lunch recipes to keep from gaining weight
was originally published in
by Gabriela Gottau.