What are the “shortcuts” used for? WhatsApp? They are basically shortcuts that allow you to quickly access a certain tool of the aforementioned instant messaging platform. The Meta team notes its addiction to shortcuts, as the developers added the camera icon to the main interface, then the option to create a call or video call link, the ability to add new contacts without leaving the application etc
In addition, a new icon of your profile photo will also be implemented, the same one that will be located next to the “Magnifying glass” or “Search” function on the main WhatsApp screen, it is another shortcut for you to enter the settings, configuration of chats, notifications, privacy, storage and other sections of the account.
The shortcuts not only apply to the main interface of the messaging service, they are also compatible with group conversations, since Now you will be able to see the “profile photo” of the members that you do not have added, this without entering the group informationDo you want to get the new feature? Without a doubt, it will be very useful to know immediately each member that you have not registered in your contact list.
How to see the profile photo of the members within a WhatsApp group
- First, it is necessary to highlight that it is a function that for the moment is in the WhatsApp Beta for android users.
- Do not worry, here we will teach you how to download it safely.
- First, go to the Google Play Store and search for the WhatsApp application.
- Press on the first app that appears and scroll down > touch the option “Become a beta tester”.
- In case you do not see it, access this link > press the button “Become a verifier”.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Done, open the WhatsApp beta.
- Now, jump into a group conversation.
- As you can see, now the thumbnail profile photo icon of the added and non-added members will appear.
- Press the photo and it will be displayed in full size, this is the new shortcut.
- Remember that you can only see it if the users have not hidden it.