Are you one of the people who likes to play a prank on all their friends? Surely yes. In WhatsApp You can not only do a number of functions like hide your “online” status, but also prevent everyone from seeing your profile picture.
But there is a detail that very few have realized: it is the possibility of writing “upside down” or “upside down”. Although there are applications that allow you to perform this function, today at MAG we will show you a tool that will prevent you from downloading cumbersome APKs and that they work together with WhatsApp.
The best thing is that your data will not be requested or anything like that. It is quite simple and you do not have to be an expert in smartphones to achieve it.
LOOK: WhatsApp: the steps to enable the “configuration search” in your account
How to write “backwards” in WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to enter any WhatsApp conversation
- After that, go to a chat, specifically with the person you trust the most.
- At that moment you must enter this website. Here we give you the link.
- There you must choose between the three options that you can use the text “backwards”.
- Once that is done, type your text and then hit the “Rotate Text” button.
- You will now be able to copy the message displayed on the screen.
- Paste it in your WhatsApp conversations and that’s it.
- With this you will have already sent a text backwards in WhatsApp and without programs.
5 WhatsApp tricks that WhatsApp Plus does not have
- Change delete for you to delete for everyone: Now when you delete a message and if you have chosen to delete for yourself, you can reverse that option and press delete for everyone instead. That way neither of you will be able to read that message.
- Send message to yourself: The newly released While it was only for beta users, now it’s here for everyone. It is no longer mandatory to have to save yourself as a contact. We simply go to a new chat, and we will appear as the first. We press it and now we can send ourselves anything.
- Video calls with 32 people: That in the event that you have a large group of friends who want to meet, you can talk to all of them without having to use other apps that fulfill the same purpose.
- Send the link of the video call or WhatsApp call: That way you avoid using any other video chat application. You can copy this link and send it to anyone. You can even choose if you want it to be a voice or camera call.
- Look at the first message you sent to your friend: It is practically simple and all you have to do is enter the WhatsApp conversation, then your contact’s profile and click on the magnifying glass there. At that moment you will see a calendar, go back to the oldest date and WhatsApp will automatically take you to the first word you exchanged with that person.
The steps to edit a WhatsApp message?
- After installing the Beta on your iPhone, open WhatsApp.
- Then, as testing, it sends an error message.
- Now, press for a few seconds on the message until it is shaded.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the three points that are located at the top right.
- Three options will be displayed: “Info.”, “Copy” and “Edit”, choose the last one.
- Here a window will open for you to correct the message.
Follow us on our social networks: