The instant messaging service with more than four billion users around the world, we talk about WhatsApp Messengeralso allows you to share and receive all types of multimedia files, such as: images, videos, audios, documents, etc.
Many people have been wondering the following: How many photos or videos can be sent in a message? Is it possible to combine them so that they are sent in bulk? Are there limits on the weight of each file? From Mag we are going to answer each of the questions.
LOOK: Learn to send WhatsApp messages with the enter key
Previously, WhatsApp gave you the possibility of sharing a total of 30 files per messagebut then they increased that number in order to make it easier to send the moments you captured at a meeting, party, concert, and other activities.
How many photos and videos can you send in a single WhatsApp message
- They increased the limit to 100 files per message.
- Applies to personal and group chats.
- The total weight of the 100 selected elements does not matter.
- Each one should not weigh more than 2GB.
- Opens WhatsApp updated to its latest version.
- Enter a conversation > tap the paperclip icon > tap gallery.
- Finally, choose the 100 photos or videos.
The guide to find the chat that sends you the least files on WhatsApp
- Enter WhatsApp and click on the three dots icon located in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on the section that says “Storage and data.”
- Then, press the option “Manage storage”.
- Here you will see the list of all the chats where they have sent you the greatest and least amount of multimedia files.
- The last one on the list is the one that has shared the least images, videos, audios, etc. with you.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?