- This publication pointed out that the times of the pandemic have caused efforts to be redoubled in health centers to get ahead of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Newsweek magazine evaluated the best hospitals in Mexico, through the patient experience with elements such as satisfaction
- The two best hospitals are occupied by the private sector with Médica Sur in the lead with 94.37 percent, followed by Hospital ABC.
Newsweek magazine evaluated the best hospitals in Mexico, through the experience of the patient with elements such as your satisfaction, whether you recommend it and the medical care you received, in addition to the quality of the doctors.
This publication pointed out that the times of the pandemic have caused efforts are redoubled in health centers to get ahead of the Covid-19 pandemicwithout affecting care for other diseases that have a significant impact in terms of mortality in the population.
The scores made are based get a 100 percent of these three categories:
The first two places are occupied by the private sector with Medica Sur leads with 94.37 percent, followed by Hospital ABC Campus Santa Fe with 93.36 percent. For public institutions, the Mexican Institute of Social Security has two hospitals within the first 10 places, which are the Siglo XXI National Medical Center and La Raza National Medical Center, both with scores above 80%.
The list of the other places was as follows:
The best-equipped private hospitals in Mexico in 2022
Hospitals of the highest level in Mexico
The results were just published and are based on data from HospiScope, the world’s largest database of Latin American hospitals, offering more than 140 specific data per hospital and covering almost 90% of hospitals in the region. As far as Mexico is concerned, the best in the private sector are as follows.
- University Hospital “Dr. Jose Eleuterio Gonzalez” – Nuevo Leon
- Doctors Hospital – Nuevo Leon
- Spanish Hospital – Mexico City
- Oca Hospital and Clinic – Nuevo Leon
- Hospital Pediatrics National Medical Center Siglo XXI – Mexico City
- Hospital Angeles Chihuahua – Chihuahua
- Angeles Hospital Del Carmen Branch – Jalisco
- Christus Muguerza UPAEP – Puebla
- Hospital Star Médica Ciudad Juarez – Chihuahua
- SA de CV Private Children’s Hospital – Mexico City
To obtain the best-equipped private hospitals in Mexico, a criterion based on three main aspects was used. Multiple use, inpatient and outpatient beds. At the end, a count was made and thus the selection was generated.
Additionally, we also considered the facilities hospitals, the number of patients and the satisfaction of each one. With this, a general overview of each of the health centers was obtained.
In turn, what can be observed is that Nuevo León and Mexico City lead the ranking. Between both entities they bring together just over half of the aforementioned units. For now, if you want to know the complete analysis you can do it at this link.
The double jobs of health personnel; manicurist is one of them
NATIONAL PRIDE! Mexican scientists develop treatment against inflammation by COVID-19
Science ADVANCES! Possible cause of crib death identified