To help Colombians who are in a vulnerable situation and need financial help in areas such as food, education, medical care and other basic needs, in Colombia The Program has been created Citizen Income as part of the National Development Plan “Colombia, World Power of Life”. To provide this financial support, the Government has invested nearly 1 billion pesos ($946,662,700,000).
In September, the payment of the third cycle began, which will benefit more than 132 thousand families that meet some requirements to be part of the program. Keep in mind that the departments with the highest number of beneficiaries are: Antioquia with 179,407, Bolívar with 173,073, Córdoba 155,241, Valle del Cauca 132,774, Atlántico, 117,439, Nariño with 113,845, Santander with 109,838 and Cauca with 106,998.
When do they pay the third cycle of Citizen Income?
Social Prosperity delivers the resources of the third cycle of the Transit to Citizen Income program, starting September 8 for banked holders and for unbanked holders, starting September 12 until the 28th of the same month.
How do you know if you are entitled to pay Citizen Income with your ID number?
- Enter the next link
- Click on Check here if you are registered
- In a new window, enter the type, number and issue date of your document.
- Complete the captcha and click consult.
What to do to register for Citizen Income?
- Enter the official Social Prosperity page
- You must click on the option “Check in”
- If you registered previously, then you will have to log in with the document number in the Citizen Digital Authentication service.
- After entering the platform, click on the option “Check spins and benefits”.
How to collect the third payment of Citizen Income?
Starting September 8, the holder can consult the payment method and place for the third cycle of the program on the Banco Agrario website (check here). There are several payment methods:
- Credit to savings account: for banked families whose payment was scheduled through the Banco Agrario savings account. Holders can withdraw the money through the bank’s ATMs or the Servibanca Green Network, either using the debit card or by generating a PIN that the Bank will provide. In the latter case, the person has a space of four hours to make the withdrawal. Remember that you can make up to two free withdrawals at ATMs. The credit to the savings account can remain for as long as the person deems appropriate: there is no time limit to withdraw the transfer.
- Banking correspondents: Through a text message sent by Banco Agrario, the beneficiaries, who were scheduled for payment through a correspondent, will be informed where the payment will be made, with the instructions so that they can claim the transfer.
How can I know if I am a beneficiary of Citizen Income?
To find out if you are enrolled in the Transit to Citizen Income program, go to rentaciudadana.prosperidadsocial.gov.co with the ID number of the holder and date of issue of the document.