send videos to WhatsApp that they have no noise is not impossible. You may want to send these clips with a secret message to your friends or even partner to make something more confidential known, so you don’t want the sound to leak, so you can use the “discreet mode” and thus carry out this action.
For several updates now, WhatsApp allows you to “mute” the videos that you send to your friends or another contact that you have added to the app, which allows you to perform this action many times and in a very practical way, thus saving time.
Also, keep in mind that once you send the video without audio, there will be no way for the other person to recover the sound of the clip, so if they still want to listen to the recording, you will have to send it again. In sport We explain the entire procedure in detail.
How to send a muted video on WhatsApp
If you just want to show something in particular to your friends or any other contact without the need for them to hear the audio in the background, here’s how to do it in moments from your iPhone.
- From your smartphone, open the WhatsApp app
- Then, enter the “Chats” section.
- After this, access a conversation where you want to send the video.
- Next, tap on the camera icon, located below.
- Select the video you want to share to your contact.
- Before hitting “Send”, tap on the speaker button.
- You will find this option in the upper left part.
- Once this is done, click on “Send”.
- Finally, the recipient will be able to view the clip without hearing any noise.
Remember that you can apply the same method from your Android cell phone, since this function is available for both devices.
So you can create a secret group on WhatsApp
If you want to create a group that no one else knows and the messages remain hidden, we explain what you should do, below on your iOS cell phone.
- From your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app and enter the “Chats” section.
- Now, tap on the name of the WhatsApp group.
- Click on “Temporary messages” and click on “Continue”.
- Select a certain time: 14 hours, 7 days or 90 days.
- After that time your messages will be deleted.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?