The arrival of autumn requires two wardrobe changes. That of clothes and that of beauty, because our skin has different needs in the hot season and in the cold season. Now hydration prevails above all, since the drop in temperatures causes a lot of dryness on the face. That’s why these seven nourishing serums are the best way to start the day.
Our autumn beauty routine is strongly committed to hydration, respecting the skin with gentle products and emphasizing nourishing treatments such as serum, masks and moisturizer. Never underestimate the power of a good serum, because its powerful formulations sometimes have much more effect than the final cream.
– Serum with ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid Amanecer de Saigu, 48 euros.
– Hydrating concentrated serum with hyaluronic acid for sensitive skin Hydrabio by Bioderma, 26.25 euros.
Hydrating concentrated serum with hyaluronic acid for sensitive skin Hydrabio by Bioderma
This is the case with this selection of serums, ideal for preparing the face in our morning routine. In this way, we leave the skin ready for a long day and we make sure it retains all the moisture it needs to deal with pollution, heating, air conditioners and other negative external agents for the complexion.
– Dr. Hedison Gold Activation Rich Hyaluronic Acid and 24K Colloidal Gold Particle Serum in KOSS, € 39.95.
– Hydrating serum with 2% pure hyaluronic acid from The Ordinary, 6.99 euros.
The Ordinary 2% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
All of them are designed to deeply nourish even the driest skin with a tendency to flake when the cold arrives or touches the mask. That’s why we we have already listed them as our favorites for this fall and they will not be missing in our day bag.
– Bioxán Extra Intensive Regenerating Serum, 55 euros.
– Serum with hyaluronic acid from The Inkey List, 7.99 euros.
Hyaluronic Acid Serum from The Inkey List
– Sesderma lipossomal serum with hyaluronic acid, 27.95 euros.
Sesderma lipossomal serum with hyaluronic acid
Note: some of the links posted here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the articles mentioned have been proposed either by the brands or by the stores, their introduction being a unique decision of the team of editors.
Cover photo | @nadiafairfax.
Photos | Saigu, KOSS, Bioxán, El Corte Inglés, Sephora, Druni.