With this new promotion, the orange operator intends that all new fiber optic registrations contracted until the end of the year, both convergent and fiber only, enjoy the most advanced technology with the Livebox WiFi 6 router that will significantly improve the WiFi experience inside the home. A router that allows all members of the household to telework, study or play online on all their devices and in any area of the house thanks to the broadband provided by Orange’s symmetrical fiber optic. It will no longer be a problem to be all family members connected at the same time.
Livebox router features
It is an advanced device that optimizes the stability, coverage and speed of the wireless connection within the home. Thanks to the improved connectivity provided by WiFi 6 the Livebox router provides the following benefits:
- An increase in 40% on speed navigation. The system is capable of automatically selecting the best available coverage band to offer maximum speed.
- Greater strength and stability of the WiFi signal within our home.
- Maximum performance even though many devices are connected at the same time.
- Data privacy thanks to a greater security In the net.
- Decreased battery consumption on connected devices.
- Wireless network performance optimization.
Within the legal conditions of Orange, the users who may avail themselves of this promotion and get a Livebox Wifi 6 router totally free from today and until December 31, 2021, They will be the ones that make a new addition to Orange’s fiber products, both convergent and fiber-only and at all available speeds, including the new 10 Gbps offer.
“The new WiFi technology called Wi-Fi 6 that is already beginning to appear in more and more devices on the market, such as smartphones, PCs, and consoles, significantly improves the WiFi experience, stability, speed and coverage,” he explains. Rafael Pérez, Director of Products, Services, Partnerships and Devices of Orange Spain. “In addition, they are more powerful equipment in memory and processor, which will allow us to better manage the growing needs for services, traffic and speed of our services.”