- Israel Crypto Conference will take place on December 7-8 at ZOA Tel Aviv.
- The event will address issues that will make it clear that although we are in the middle of Crypto Winter, companies continue to bet on crypto projects such as blockchain and DeFi.
Israel Crypto Conference returns for a third edition after the success it had in its December 2021 and May 2022 editions.
This new edition will bring together international partners and local partners in Tel Aviv offering a great opportunity to expose yourself to the Israeli market. Who will be there? The event will bring together everything from young startups to established companies in the Crypto community.
As the organizers point out, at Israel Crypto Community, they aim to provide you with the best content engagement in Israel by ensuring that attendees hear interesting and innovative content and that is why the event will be guided by more than 1000 industry leaders who will speak about new and innovative solutions in the ecosystem.
The speakers at this event will be:
- Andreas Mobs, Fintech Solutions Architect, EMEA AWS
- Andrew Fierman, Head of Sanctions Strategy, Chainalysis
- Nicole Sandler, Head of Digital Policy Barclays
- Ariel Shapira, CEO, Social Wisdom
- Alon Muroch, CEO, SSV.Network
- Mark Smargon, CEO, Fuse.io
- Guy Zyskind, Founder and CEO, SCRT Labs
- Tal Amram, CEO, Crymbo
- Stephanie Ramezan, leader of Gemini UK
- Todd Miller, VP of Business Development and Partnerships, ChromaWay
- Erol Drummond, Ethereum Foundation
- Itai Elizur, COO & Partner MarketAcross
- Yair Cleper, Co-Founder & CEO, Lava
- Alex Cohen, Managing Editor, Cointelegraph
Of course, this event will not be able to ignore the current moment that the crypto ecosystem is experiencing, so this winter edition will play just in Crypto Winter but from a vision that distinguishes the difference between the impact of technology and the inevitable exaggeration.
As an example, the organizers point out that Even though markets are down, the world’s biggest banks like Citi are hiring Defi risk managers and Alphabet is investing $1.5 billion in crypto projects. They are running real projects and building the next technologies that will be better equipped to deal with fraud threats and be more adaptable to the technology.
Do you want to know the complete theme of the event? You can consult the schedule here.
The event will take place on December 7-8 at ZOA Tel Aviv. This is an event you can not miss. If you want to attend you can purchase the tickets here.
Don’t miss any conference and check our crypto and blockchain events calendar: