Apple has announced the official release date of iOS 15: it will be next September 20.
Apple unveiled the new iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7, iPad, and iPad mini yesterday at its September event, and also made a major announcement: iOS 15 will be officially launched next Monday, September 20, probably at 7:00 p.m. in Spain.
The final beta of iOS 15The so-called “Release Candidate” was also released after the event, being an identical version to the one that will be released to the public next week.
iOS 15 is already very close, how to prepare the update
There is less than a week for iOS 15 to be released to all users, and so that you do not have any problems with the update, we recommend some preliminary steps:
- Verify that you have a backup. You can do it from Settings> [Nombre de usuario] > iCloud> Copy to iCloud, or make a backup copy on your computer.
- Check your iPhone’s internal storage, you must have several GB free to be able to update to iOS 15.
- To install the update you must have at least 50% battery on the iPhone.
- It is normal that the update takes time to download, will be many millions of users who are trying to download it.
- If you have an old iPhone and you notice that it is slow, it is recommended to restore the device and install iOS 15 from a computer.
iPhone compatible with iOS 15
In addition to the new iPhone 13, iOS 15 surprised us all with a wide catalog of compatible devices:
- iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- iPhone 12 Pro.
- iPhone 12.
- iPhone 12 mini.
- iPhone 11.
- iPhone 11 Pro.
- iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- iPhone XS.
- iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone XR.
- iPhone X.
- iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 Plus.
- iPhone 7.
- iPhone 7 Plus.
- iPhone 6s.
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation).
- iPhone SE (second generation).
- iPod touch (7th generation).
Within a few days you will be able to enjoy iOS 15 officially. Although it is true that you can now download the RC version of iOS 15 that will coincide with the final version and go ahead a few days.
Related topics: ios
Follow us on Facebook ipadizate.blog