Do you have plans for Valentine’s Day? Maybe you plan to visit your partner to spend some time together or go out to a restaurant and enjoy a romantic dinner this February 14. However, as is known, on that date there is usually quite a crowd, so you should consider certain aspects to avoid a bad situation.
Some of the measures is to choose a place that is not very crowded or that has a reservation for that day, in addition, you will have to select a route that is not too long and thus you do not waste much time in traffic, but how to achieve it?
Although there are many ways to achieve this, in SPORTS we recommend how you can choose a good restaurant and make it available on Valentine’s Day with the help of the application google maps. Pay attention to all the details.
LOOK: Google Maps: how to make your location coincide with the blue dot of the app
So you can search for restaurants for Valentine’s Day from Google Maps
We teach you how to prepare for this February 14 with the help of Google Maps, in this way, you will not have to look at the last moment for where you will go to eat with your partner.
- The first step is to open the Google Maps app, from your smartphone or computer.
- Then, in the main interface of the application, you will see some buttons located at the top.
- Once this is done, click on the option that says Restaurants.
- Immediately, a list of options with restaurants near the area where you live will appear.
- Before changing the place, you can touch the Rating button to choose the most voted.
- You also have the option to choose the hours and days of attention.
- In this case, you must select February 14 and the time you consider convenient.
- After this, click Apply and wait a few seconds.
- Then, you will see the map with all the filters applied.
- Finally, move the map to the area you prefer and that’s it.
HOW TO USE AUGMENTED REALITY IN GOOGLE MAPS
- What you should do first is open the google maps app from your cell phone.
- Once this is done, head over to the main interface of the app.
- In the search engine, place the address you want or click on a specific place on the map.
- After this, select How to get.
- Next, choose the alternative Walking.
- Now press on live view.
- Finally, start walking following the instructions in the app.
In this way, you can try this function every time you want to walk to different destinations in a much more detailed way.
HOW TO CLEAR THE LOCATION HISTORY IN GOOGLE MAPS
- From your cell phone, open the google maps app.
- Next, go to main menul of the app.
- Among the available alternatives, click on your routes.
- After this, click on the option Further.
- Now hit Configuration of the routes.
- Once this is done, choose location settings.
- A new window will open, select between Clear location history interval either Clear all location history.
- Finally, you will have already deleted a part or all of the places you visited.
You can apply this trick in the Google Maps app from time to time and thus keep your history clean.