An unfortunate and dangerous mistake.
One morning, a little girl from fifth grade was like every day to school, only that day she was wearing something else. The girl unknowingly drugged her classmates by sharing marijuana gummies. This happened in Albuquerque, New Mexico where recreational use of marijuana is legal.
The nine-year-old girl attends the Albuquerque School of Excellence and brought the gummies she confused with her candy from a gum bottle that was from her parents.
The principal of the school, Kristy del Curto, indicated that they noticed that the students were behaving strangely; He even mentioned that a minor claimed not to be able to see, while another, who ate three gummies, passed out.
For this reason, the director called emergency services, who arrived at the scene and provided medical attention to the students, who were subsequently discharged.
What a fright! Dads should be more careful about their candy.