In this note we will share the free redemption codes from August 12, 2022 for you to get the rewards that Garena has given to all its players.
Currently, many games use the free-to-play model to bring the title to players for free, but in order to cushion development and maintenance costs, they use the well-known microtransaction sales channel, where you can purchase cosmetics, battle passes, skins, weapons and more. However, not everyone has the opportunity to invest real money in the game, or is simply not willing to do so.
This is where we come in, as the team at Garena has once again released new free redemption codes for free fire, which grant all kinds of accessories, such as skins, pets, cosmetics for weapons, loot boxes from the virtual store and sometimes even diamonds. This time they arrive 14 new free redemption codes for August 12, 2022.
Free redemption codes with rewards for free fire They usually arrive as alphanumeric combinations, which, when entered on the official Garena page, give us the aforementioned gifts. So read on to get these gifts.
To claim these codes, remember to go to the official Garena page, (but not before updating the game to the latest version available). When you enter their website, you will need to log in with the account you use to play Garena Free Fire and then copy and paste the code you want to redeem. Your reward will be reflected for the next 24 hours and can be found in your in-game message box. Below we leave you the free redemption codes from August 12, 2022.
Note: Redemption codes for Free Fire usually have an expiration time of 24 hours, so it may be possible that they have already expired when you try to redeem them. Also, some of these codes may be limited to specific regions; If so, below we explain how you can change the region of your device through a VPN, which will allow you to redeem the codes belonging to a region other than the one you are in.
free fire codes exchange free from August 12, 2022
How to claim Free Fire redemption codes:
- Step 1: Beam click here to visit the official Free Fire rewards redemption site.
- Step 2: Log in to the site by any available means (Facebook, Google, Apple ID, or Twitter).
- Note: Players using a guest account will not be able to redeem rewards. Therefore, please consider linking your account to any of the above options.
- Step 3: After logging in, enter the redemption code in the text box and tap the confirmation button below it. A popup window will appear. Press accept.
- Step 4: After a successful redemption, you should receive the collected items in your in-game mailbox within the next 24 hours.
If some of these redemption codes are restricted by region, here is how to change the region of your device through a VPN:
What is a VPN?
A virtual private network or VPN is an encrypted connection between two devices. VPNs are often used by people who are concerned about their privacy, to hide their browsing activity and personal information. But they can also be used to change our IP or region, that is, VPNs help us avoid websites that use geolocation tracking and IP blocking to restrict certain content, as some video games or streaming platforms do.
How to use a VPN:
There are a lot of VPN providers offering quality services and now they work almost seamlessly on most Android and iOS devices. It’s also good to know that setting up a VPN on Android is as easy as following a few steps. The process doesn’t vary much from computer to computer, so all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- Download and install a VPN app on your mobile device, there are plenty of options on both Android and iOS. We will use ExpressVPN as an example, which you can find in the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app to your device, you can start setting it up by signing in.
- In the app, enter your username and password, and then tap Sign in.
- You can share crash reports and other anonymous analysis to improve the app. Tap Accept if you agree to share the reports or decline.
- You will be invited to set up your VPN and approve ExpressVPN connection requests. Click OK to continue.
- To connect to a VPN server location, tap the Activate button. By default, ExpressVPN will suggest the location that gives you the best experience, called Smart Location. If you don’t want to use the suggested location, simply tap the More Options icon (three dots) and manually choose the location you want to use, in this case the region the redemption codes are from.
The steps above are specific to setting up ExpressVPN, but the demo should give you a general idea of what to do in any VPN app. Adding any VPN on your Android or iPhone is basically the same and most of the setup is done automatically. Basically, you just have to install any reputable VPN app. Next, you must follow the instructions of said application to change the region and voila, you should be able to claim the free redemption codes of free fire.