Building your own computer with each of the elements separately is the best way to have exactly the equipment you need. However, it is not an easy thing, since it is necessary to have knowledge of each product that you are going to buy.
For an expert it is daily talk that he solves without much head. But for the rest of mortals (like most of us) it is difficult to choose because of the fear of buying something that is not going to work for us.
The box or tower, where all the elements of the CPU go, is one of them. It is very big? Is it very small? Do you have the ventilation gaps that I will need? These are some of the many questions that arise while we simply search for the case where the computer heart.
Therefore, based on a review by the experts of hard zonewe go with five tips so that you do not make mistakes in the selection of the box or tower.
What is the best case or tower for my PC?
Listed and detailed, in no order of importance, we invite you to take these specifications into account when choosing your computer case.
- The size: perhaps the most important thing and what generates the most confusion. What size should we choose? It is simple, it will be great when we plan to implement a liquid cooling system to have enough space in the installation. And the standard when we go with the traditional.
- Ventilation: on the subject of temperatures, it is important to have a case that has adequate ventilation systems, which help the work already done by the refrigeration systems. Check that they are large enough and accessible to clean when it is time for maintenance.
- The type of fan: in relation to the previous point, if you do not like the noise that the CPU makes while it is running, the recommendation is to look for the case that supports 140mm fans.
- Take Apart: There are now many product options where you don’t need tools to assemble or disassemble the tower. Without a doubt, even if you spend a little more, you should prioritize this type of element that will help you when you need to change a part.
- Motherboard: consider that the tower you are going to buy has easy access to replace the processor, without the need to disassemble the entire motherboard. That will save you time and headaches.