It is likely that on some occasion you will find yourself waiting for a very important international call, such as: that of a worker recruiter, who told you that he would contact you for the virtual signing of a contract, however, for some reason You did not answer your Android cell phone and you observed one or more missed calls. Would you like to know from which place they made it so that you have an idea of who wanted to communicate with you? it is possible to find out this information with the help of your phone.
Due to the protection of personal data of users, it is necessary to clarify that you will not know the exact location of the call, nor the name of the owner, simply the country of origin of the call you have received. Remember that in most cases a multi-digit number does not belong to the country where you reside.
LOOK: Android: Things You Should Never Do When Your Phone Falls Into Water
How to find out where an unknown number is calling you from
- First, enter the web browser of your choice, it can be Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.
- Now, look for the page “Tellows”, a website that will tell you from which country an unknown number is calling you.
- The next step is to enter that number in the box that appears, click on search.
- The platform will show you various data, for privacy reasons the name of the owner will not appear.
- Go to the section called “Details about this number”.
- Finally, in the “Prefix” section, they will tell you if it is a cell phone or land line and from which country it is calling you.
The order of the buttons on your device were established by Android and the respective cell phone brands, they were placed as follows: “Multitask”, “Home” and “Back”, it is possible to change their location, later we will tell you how to do it .
- Multitasking button (three vertical stripes icon): is probably the least used. It is used to close all the applications that operate in the background, which you do not use but continue to consume your phone’s battery and RAM. Press it and all the windows of the apps you have opened will appear, close the ones you don’t use to optimize the smartphone.
- Home button (icon of a square with curved edges): Also known as “Home”, it is used to be referred to the interface or main screen of the cell phone, however, if you press it for a few seconds, the “Google Assistant” will be activated, a function that comes by default.
- Back (arrow icon pointing left): As its name indicates, it is to go back one step or exit an application in progress.
The guide to make your Android phone faster
- First, enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of your smartphone Android.
- Now, you must activate the “Developer mode” by clicking on the “About phone” > “Software information” section.
- Here you are going to touch several times on the option “Compilation number” to activate the aforementioned mode.
- Go back to the “Settings” and scroll down, you will see that you have already enabled the developer mode, press it.
- In this part, look for and activate the “Delete activities” switch, so that you dismiss all the apps in the background when you leave them.
- The next thing is to click on the “Limit background processes” section, the name may vary depending on the brand of equipment, choose the “Standard limit” option.
- Finally, go to the “Drawing” section and disable the window animation scales, transition and animator duration.