- Index hide2 Nowadays, for brands, the need to know the metrics generated by their digital positioning strategies in a simple and effective way has grown.3 Convertía is a company specialized in tech marketing that helps maximize results in sales and customer experience.
Currently, just over 40 percent of Mexicans are active in electronic commerce.
Nowadays, for brands, the need to know the metrics generated by their digital positioning strategies in a simple and effective way has grown.
Convertía is a company specialized in tech marketing that helps maximize results in sales and customer experience.
Currently, digital commerce has become a fundamental part of the new normality; However, for companies, achieving the appropriate positioning is not always easy, due to the large number of aspects that must be taken into account, when developing strategies designed for the positioning of a brand, such is the case of Aspects such as customer centricity and marketing teach.
Such is the impact of the internet, within the new behavior of consumers, that during 2022, it was announced that during 2022, companies worldwide registered an increase of at least 27 percent, which derived in little more than 3 thousand 100 million dollars, because only in Mexico, it is estimated that little more than 48 percent of the national population purchases goods or services online.
That is why for companies to be able to know the new trends that allow them to generate the desired impact, is increasingly important, as well as being able to measure the metrics of each of these strategies in a simple and effective way.
Customer centric and marketing teach pillars of the new era of digital commerce
For companies, uniting the marketplace and sales has become essential, since today being able to work continuously and autonomously is increasingly important, as pointed out by covertiaa company specialized in tech marketing, who realized the need to unite all the sectors that focus on a brand positioning project.
That is why aspects such as Customer centric and marketing teach have become pillars of the new strategies for growth and positioning within the new digital reality, since today aspects such as customer service are issues that are becoming increasingly relevant.
For Maria José Mañon Sales Manager of Covertia, companies currently need to be able to centralize everything they do, allowing them to gather all the tools and campaigns they are carrying out, in order to be able, through Covertia, to have all the necessary information and a comparison, with the intention that all those isolated efforts can record metrics, therefore the campaigns designed for Facebook, Instagram, and other actions, are integrated into a single space, managing to obtain all the necessary metrics in a simple way, through a friendly interface.
“By having a single view, which provides you with the metrics in a simple way, you will be able to have a better investment, therefore a better way to consume your budget, contact with clear visibility of which campaign is the one that has the best impact” Maria Jose Manon.
Being one of the main benefits of having tools that measure the impact of digital strategies, the following, as pointed out by Convertía:
- Contribution of value during the purchase process, it helps us to increase sales and lower costs.
- Active action on detection of cart abandonment
- Build trust with the consumer due to fluid communication.
- Non-invasive personalized and interactive interactions.
- Analysis of the search and interaction history of each user 100% measurable control in the
- Lead generation and management.
- Automates 90% of CRM and marketing processes, such as emails, SMS and Whatsapp.
- It helps you provide personalized attention to your clients and solve their doubts in a few minutes.
- Measures the percentage of contactability that is available in real time for voice and text in a single channel.
Why is the fashion trade embracing the phygital concept?
Phygital: key to conquering the consumer
Lina Rodríguez: Phygital experience and the new consumer
Bianca Martínez: “Now our consumers are on social networks”