BingX, social trading crypto exchange, announced that it launched a reward plan for finding bugs through its Hackenproo programf, a Web3 bug and error search service used in the crypto market that connects its customers with the global hacker community to discover security flaws in its products.
In this sense, through this new rewards program for both users and security researchers, BingX continues to work constantly to maintain and improve security by finding and reporting flaws in its ecosystem. Also, in this way, according to the exchange, They intend to shape the security of their platform aimed at four pillars: the BingX website, its API and applications for both Android and iOS.
According to Elvisco Carrington, Director of PR and Communications at BingX, this bug bounty program aims to improve the overall security and risk control of the platform. “In the context of the recent bear market, it is more important than ever that crypto exchanges continue to improve their technologies and practices to contribute to a strong security position. User safety is always our top priority.”Carrington said.
“Ultimately solving these dangers takes time and constant improvement. It’s great to see our accomplishments as we continue to ramp up our technology capabilities and services for our users.”he added.
Finally, through its statement, BingX expressed its commitment to building a platform that constantly provides users with mechanisms for good service through its exchange platform.
Disclaimer: The information and/or opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views or editorial line of Cointelegraph. The information set forth herein should not be taken as financial advice or investment recommendation. All investment and commercial movement involve risks and it is the responsibility of each person to do their due research before making an investment decision.
It may interest you:
- Chilean exchange expands its operations to Peru and sets its sights on Mexico
- 9/30 Price Analysis: SPX, DXY, BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, ADA, SOL, DOGE, DOT
- Free “Crypto” training school inaugurated and available in more than 20 languages
- The price of Bitcoin shows signs of recovery again in LATAM
- Top Crypto News Of The Week: Jamie Dimon: “Cryptocurrencies Are Decentralized Ponzi Schemes,” Cardano Update, Interpol Issues “Red Notice” To Locate And Arrest Do Kwon Over Terra/Luna Case, And More
- Central banks can drive adoption of decentralized finance, says Swiss National Bank official
- Researchers Say Bitcoin’s Climate Impact Is More Like “Digital Crude” Than Gold
Investments in crypto assets are not regulated. They may not be suitable for retail investors and the full amount invested may be lost. The services or products offered are not aimed at or accessible to investors in Spain.