Do not ignore the temperature of your smartphone with operating system Android, since the battery could explode in your hand or pocket and catch fire if it exceeds 35 °, something that would cause damage to the health of users such as third-degree burns. On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you to know the current temperature of your mobile device, so you will know when you have to stop using it to avoid accidents.
Android cell phones get hot because they have been manufactured with a series of circuits and components, the same ones that can generate mild or extreme heat when used excessively, especially now that we are in the summer season, since temperatures exceed 30°.
LOOK: What are and how to create “emergency contacts” on your Android phone?
How to know the temperature of your Android smartphone?
- First, go to the Google Play Store Android and download the application “Simple System Monitor”, you can get it quickly by clicking here.
- Now, open it and a message in English will appear, which indicates that Android Oreo is no longer compatible with this application, press “OK”.
- You will automatically get a screen with different frequencies, at the top there will be a group of tabs, move them to the right until you reach the one that says “Battery temperature” or “Battery temperature”, touch it.
- Finally, there will be three boxes below, one that indicates the temperature, the current energy of your mobile and the health of the battery, if it is “good” it will be green, otherwise it will be red.
What does “Nearby” mean on my Android phone?
- Surely when you lowered the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, just like Bluetooth, you tend to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- In order to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and remains stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.
Is it possible to unlock your cell phone with a photo of your face?
- Facial recognition is a security tool that only some mid-range and high-end smartphones have, it works like a 3D face scanner. Without delaying the subject, it is possible to unlock your cell phone with a photograph of your face.
- According to the information disseminated by the technological portal mobile zoneit was learned that the Dutch organization “Consumentenbon” carried out a test or experiment in 2019, which consisted of unlocking 110 cell phones of the Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Alcatel, Samsung, Apple brand, among others, using a photo printed in high quality.
- The result was surprising, from the entire group 42 devices were unlocked. It is important to note that some Samsung brand phones and their Galaxy line passed the test, on the other hand, Apple iPhones too. Would you dare to enable facial unlocking on your cell phone?