Would you like Elon Musk to be your boss? Teslathe billionaire’s automotive company, offers jobs in Mexico and one of the characteristics is that some of them are remote, that is, you can work from home.
Among the vacancies with the home office modality of the Musk company in Mexico are: global trade compliance analyst, supplier industrialization engineer, technical director of projects and head of the supply chain.
What are the requirements for these jobs?
Global Trade Compliance Analyst (Sr. Global Trade Compliance Analyst – Monterrey Mx)
We are looking for a partner who can use “First Principle Thinking” to drive operational efficiency. This person will also be a key driver of system and business process improvements. The position will have a direct impact on the continued growth of Tesla’s production and sales worldwide.
It says in the job description.
Some of the requirements that you have to take into account are:
- Experience in import/export procedures and regulations of the United States and Mexico
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience in import operations, free trade agreements and qualifications.
- Preferred if you are a licensed customs broker or have a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills regarding financial analysis, data manipulation, and the ability to create actionable insights from data.
- Advanced command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
- Experience with ERP implementation – systems and operational workflow design.
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, as well as to create written reports, proposals, processes and project documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality results.
Supplier Industrialization Engineer (PCBA)
This role involves good communication with internal and external teams, traveling to vendors in different regions, and making critical decisions on the ground.
Among the requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Practical experience in design for manufacturing (DFM) and design for assembly (DFA).
- Practical experience in Sigma 6.
- Solid knowledge of statistical applications.
- Solid knowledge of IATF-16949.
- Experience in supplier development and management.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English.
- Domestic and international travel is required (expected 50% of the time).
Project Manager, NPI Service Remote Temp Mx
The TPM works closely with design engineering, service engineering, production, manufacturing, and materials planning teams, acting as the technical project management leader of a vehicle system to ensure the readiness of the supply chain for Service parts for vehicle part changes and the introduction of new cars.
Supply Chain Manager (ESM)
The Director of Supply Chain will build and leverage strong working relationships with each Gigafactory Materials Planning team and key suppliers to ensure cost, quality and delivery targets are met. He will work to achieve good supplier relationships and total cost of ownership to achieve maximum benefit for Tesla and our customers.
Some of its requirements are:
- More than three years of experience in the area.
- Knowledge of mechanical subassemblies, casings, castings, plastics, grinding, stamping, CNC, mills, lathes, etc.
- Communication skills with the ability to work in multinational environments.
- Experience in manufacturing, process engineering or product development.
If you want to apply and learn more about these and other vacancies, we recommend you enter the official page where each one is described.
Editorial Team The editorial team of EMPRENDEDOR.com, which for more than 27 years has worked to promote entrepreneurship.