Why is the Urus the best-selling Lamborghini?

Why is the Urus the best-selling Lamborghini?

Lamborghini revealed that the Urus was the model with the most sales during the first half of 2022, occupying 61% of them. Find out what is special about this car, which makes it the brand’s best-seller, below.

The iconic car manufacturing company, Lamborghini Automobiliknown throughout the world as Lamborghini, reported that the first half of 2022 set a new record. The period between January and June 2022, is the first semester with most sales in the history of the brandfounded in 1963.

When making this report, the brand released the sales numbers for each of its models. It is so, that we could find the Urus as the best-selling Lamborghini so far this year. The sales of this model, occupied 61% of total saleswhile the models Hurricane Y Fan, the remaining 39% were shared.

Supercars do not have great adaptability to non-asphalt terrain and most SUVs do not reach such high speeds. This is what makes this car so special, it provides a perfect balance combining luxury, comfort and speedbeing able to reach great speeds without neglecting the functionality of an SUV.

Under the hood, the Urus hides a powerful engine 4-liter twin-turbocharged V8which generates an incredible power of 650 horsepower. Thanks to this power, it is that the best-selling Lamborghini so far in 2022 can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 305km/hsurprising figures for an SUV.

This sturdy looking car is capable of traversing various terrains such as sand, gravel, stone or even ice paths, according to the brand’s website. Inside, this ostentatious vehicle has a comfortable and spacious cabinapt to 5 passengersfact to take into account since supercars do not usually have rear seats.

Read:  Teemu Suninen leaves M-Sport discipline immediately

The market value of the Urus is currently around 250 thousand dollars. For this reason, there are many celebrities who decide to get one of them. Among the prominent characters who drive an Urus, are the British actor benedict cumberbatchthe Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma and the former american youtuber Jake Paul.

All these details that we review, make us realize what is special about the Urus and why it is the best-selling Lamborghini so far this year. The Italian brand announced that is working on a hybrid version of it, but we will have to wait to see it walking through the streets. Check out the images of the Urus, the best-selling Lamborghini of 2022, below:

Urus, Lamborghini’s best-selling model so far this year.
The luxurious interior of the Lamborghini Urus.
The Urus’ 4-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine.