WhatsApp Not only is it full of quite curious things, but special days such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and even the pet’s birthday are not stopped in it. But this March 21 something different is happening. Why has the app been filled with yellow flowers?
What do they mean? Everything was born with a song by the singer María Florencia Bertotti where, after the success of her novel “Flowering” around the year 2004, the song called “Flores amarillas” became popular. Since then it has been shared by various generations, reaching TikTok and now WhatsApp.
But why is it related to him and what does it mean if someone sends me yellow flowers through the fast messaging application? Well, now we will get you out of all doubts so that you do not suspect anything.
What do the yellow flowers on WhatsApp mean?
- Although there is only one yellow flower emoji on WhatsApp, in this case the sunflower, some do not know what it means to share them on March 21.
- Well, in the northern hemisphere of the planet spring begins and, as a consequence, the birth of flowers occurs.
- This eventual fact, especially in the Latin American region, is related to the yellow flowers.
- Some have even begun to share the song “Flores amarillas” from “Floricienta” on TikTok to relate it to the start of the new season.
- But for the southern hemisphere, being sent yellow flowers on WhatsApp means that someone has a love interest with you or wants to declare themselves.
- We also have the other meaning that is good luck for you to meet your professional goals.
- Be that as it may, you will surely see many yellow flowers on WhatsApp on March 21, so don’t worry about anything in the world.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?