A lot of attention! In Colombia, many continue to wonder if the Solidarity income It will be charged in 2023, since it only occurred until the end of last year. He Department of Social Prosperity (DPS) generated the benefit until the end of 2022 and instead began to pay an extraordinary transfer of 500,000 pesos as part of the Shock Plan against Hunger. Keep in mind that this subsidy began to be delivered in the country with the purpose of financially helping the most vulnerable families who are in extreme poverty.
The director of Social Prosperity, Cielo Rusinque, reported in a press conference on the payment corresponding to the Shock Plan Against Hunger. This project was designed by the National Government, which began with the extraordinary transfer of 500 thousand pesos. However, many wonder if it will continue to be paid in 2023. Find out all the information in this note and check if you are a beneficiary of the subsidy, as well as if it continues to be paid in the country.
What will happen to the Solidarity Income in 2023?
The National Government of Colombia has not announced a new Solidarity Income subsidy for this 2023. The current president Gustavo Petro confirmed that this support will no longer be provided in this new year and recognized that there is a lack of resources to continue with the bonds in this new year, but will look for a way to continue watching over Colombian families.
In this sense, you must take into account that this subsidy is no longer available, since the last delivery date was in December of last year as part of its Shock Plan Against Hunger for the beneficiaries of the Solidarity Income, and until the second week of January 2023 for other subsidies. You must wait for a new notice from the Government or Social Prosperity, the entity in charge of social programs, to find out more details if this support will continue to be provided.
How do I know if I am on the new Solidarity Income list?
- Enter solidary income.prosperidadsocial.gov.co
- Click the SIGN UP button located at the top right of the page.
- In the Digital Citizen Authentication service, log in with your ID number if you are already registered or go to REGISTER HERE.
- In the TYPE OF ACCESS, select REGISTRATION WITH IDENTITY DOCUMENT and continue with the process.
- Once you are registered, enter the program page again and log in (steps 1, 2 and 3).
- Upon entering the system, a window will appear with the information of the registered user. Check the data and close the window.
- Click on the CHECK TURNS AND BENEFICIARIES button. Finally, a window will appear with the information related to your household (if you are a beneficiary, household status, etc.).
Who accesses the Bonus 500 thousand pesos?
The Department of Social Prosperity implemented the extraordinary bonus, Zero Hunger. According to the program and modality, the beneficiaries were: new households belonging to group A of Sisbén IV that did not receive any aid from the State, beneficiaries of Solidarity Income belonging to group A of Sisbén IV, households participating in Families in Action headed by women and with children and girls under the age of 6, and Jóvenes en Acción participants who are mothers who are heads of household, with children under the age of 6 who meet the requirements.