How is the status of a message determined? WhatsApp? through the following checks: a lead-colored one means that it was sent successfully, however, the other user has not yet received it because they do not have an internet connection; two lead-colored means that it was received and they have not read it yet, except that they have ignored you if they have the read confirmation deactivated; Finally, the two blue doves indicate that the text or multimedia file was viewed by the recipient.
Millions of users have reported a fairly common error in the service belonging to Meta, this is that messages do not reach you because you have not opened or used the application in minutes or hours, something that does not make sense because WhatsApp works with an internet connection , it means that even if you haven’t opened the app you should receive message notifications, is there a solution? The answer is yes, and from Depor we will explain it immediately.
The solution when WhatsApp messages do not arrive
- First, enter the “Settings” of your Android phone, locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, scroll down and click on the section that says “Applications”.
- The next step is to search and click on the “WhatsApp”.
- Here touch the button called “Stop” or “Force close”, the name changes depending on the brand or model of the smartphone.
- Then, go to the “Storage” section.
- At the bottom, press the “Delete cache” button, be careful, this means that your conversations will be deleted.
- In the cache there is only part of the files that were used for the installation or update of WhatsApp.
- Done, preferably restart the phone and you’ll start receiving messages even if you haven’t opened WhatsApp.
This happens with your WhatsApp account if you remove the SIM card from your cell phone
- Remember that WhatsApp It is an application that works with internet connection.
- It is true that WhatsApp asks you for a cell phone number to create an account, but if you receive a phone call you will not respond through the application.
- It only asks you for the number to verify that it belongs to you, it is a very important security filter, how does it know this? Because the app sends you a “verification code” via SMS text message, this is required for you to create an account.
- After this, the app will never use your number again, unless you change your smartphone.
- If you remove the SIM card you will be able to chat normally, as long as you have internet access, however, if you use the mobile data of your contracted plan, then when you remove the chip you will no longer be able to chat, make or receive calls and video calls .
- Nor will it allow you to link your account in the WhatsApp Web or Desktop versions, and if they were open they will close automatically because they depend on the mobile (something that will change soon with the “Multi-device” mode).
- It is recommended not to remove the chip or block it if you lose it, since this way cybercriminals would have access to all your account information.
How to upload long states in WhatsApp?
- First, open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Then, on the main screen, click on the “Status” option, located at the bottom.
- Tap the camera icon to take a video.
- If you want to add an existing video, press the “Gallery” option in the lower left corner and select the file you want.
- Once you’ve chosen your video, you can add text, emojis, and stickers to your status.
- Now comes the important part. If your status is longer than the app allows, it will automatically be split into 30 second chunks.
- However, if you want to upload an entire long status, make sure the total duration does not exceed 30 seconds. To do this, record the video in sections of 30 seconds or less, and then stitch them together using a video editing tool on your iPhone.
- Once your status is ready, tap on “Send” to share it with your contacts.
- Finally, with these steps, you will be able to upload a long status on WhatsApp on your iPhone without any problem.