Are you one of the people who uses WhatsApp for all? Well, we tell you that the most recent update is reaching the whole world, so much so that not only is an option being prepared to search for the oldest conversations, emojis are being added.
Among them we find the moose, the wing, the maracas, the trembling face, the red, gray and blue heart, as well as other types of stamps. However, there is one that has gained popularity among users: it is the hand that points to the right. Have you ever wondered what it really is?
Sometimes this icon tends to vary depending on the context in which you use it. It is for this reason that, to make sure with full guarantee, it is better to resort to emojipedia.
LOOK: Download APK WhatsApp Fouad: how to install from March 2023
What does the emoji of the hand that points to the right mean in WhatsApp
- The emoji of the hand that points to the right in WhatsApp is located in the objects section.
- Sometimes it tends to translate as what has been written after this is really important.
- It also has to do with a command or a sign.
- In the same way, it represents the power to rule over anyone.
- They also exist in various shades of colors.
- Backhand Index Pointing Right, as it is known in English, was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010
What does “748” mean in WhatsApp
- The meaning of “748” in WhatsApp can express thousands of things.
- But, as we told you before, this can vary depending on the context in how you use it.
- According to the portal Logopedic Spaceindicates that these expressions tend to be neologisms that adolescents use more to cover up certain phrases.
- It is in this way that the number “748″ will mean “Go to hell”.
- Where “7″ is “Go away”, “4″ is “to” and “8″ is hell.
- It can also be used in English chats like “Go to the hell”.
- The word can be used in case you have fought with a person.