If you are one of the people who usually use WhatsApp for all kinds of cases like sending documents and multimedia content, then you should know that currently there are about 700 emojis in the app.
One of the emojis that is gaining attention is the right-pointing hand icon. What is it for? What does it mean? Well, here we explain everything that this curious figure expresses in WhatsApp.
Remember that the app will be adding more emoticons in the coming weeks, such as the crow, the wing, the maracas, the trembling face, the meduza, the comb, the quena, the ginger, the pink, light blue and gray hearts, among others.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the number “737” mean and why do young people use it?
What does the emoji of the hand that points to the right mean in WhatsApp
- In WhatsApp you can find not only the hand that points to the right, but also to the left, up and down.
- But in the case of the right, it expresses a totally different detail.
- The fact that it points to the side means that there must be some important text next to it.
- So your writing will be read as urgent in WhatsApp.
- If you are one of the people who wants to express something important, it is best to put the emoji that points to the right before it.
- The hand that points to the right is also known in English as Backhand Index Pointing Right in WhatsApp.
- This emoticon was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 under the name “White Right Pointing Backwards Index” and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?