WhatsApp is about to add new emojis to its platform for Android and iPhone phones. Through it you not only have the opportunity to express what you want to your friends, but also to decorate your conversations and make them more interactive.
Do you really know what the drooling face emoji means in WhatsApp? This emoticon is quite particular to the rest. Although there are some who express joy or sadness, their gesture draws the attention of the youngest.
That is why today we will tell you what the emoji of the drooling face on WhatsApp really means so that you clear all doubts.
LOOK: WhatsApp: why young people write “7642” and what it means
What does the drooling face emoji mean in WhatsApp
- In order to know exactly the meaning of all WhatsApp emojis, it is necessary to resort to Emojipedia.
- This website is responsible for explaining as much as possible all the emoticons that are being added to the Meta app.
- The drooling yellow face emoji can express a feeling for someone, for example, that you found attractive or attractive.
- It may also be because an object seemed delicious to him, as is the case with food.
- In other cases you can represent that someone is tired or sleeping.
- In English it is known as Drooling Face and it was approved as part of Unicode 9.0 in 2016 and added to Emoji 3.0 in 2016.
What does the number “7375” mean in WhatsApp
- The web named flooxernow did a little research on the number “7375″.
- To do this, he explains that it has nothing to do with “M7375”, which is the Netflix error number, nor with Asian numerology.
- Instead, they determined that “7375” means “thank you for making me happy.”
- It is used especially when someone on WhatsApp wants to congratulate you for being a special person.
- Most use it to express affection to their partner.
- Remember that this code is very similar to “1437″ where the 1 meant “I”, the 4 simply “Love”, the “3″ is You”, and the 7 is “Forever”.
How to recover my WhatsApp Plus stickers if I was banned
- The first thing will be to resort to the files of your smartphone.
- Go to the main folder and then go to Internal storage.
- In that place you must go to “Media”.