Many people do not wish on some occasions that certain contacts of WhatsApp know their last connection time, especially when they send them a message and out of curiosity they want to read it instantly, although you can disable that information and even the “Online” status for certain users, it is tedious to do it frequently and also You must enter the aforementioned Meta platform when the function remains on, something that would harm you.
One of the options when you want to see messages without appearing “Online” or without leaving your “last connection time” is through the notification bar, however, when you have many pending messages, the information does not appear in detail. On this occasion, from Depor we will teach you the two most effective ways to carry out this action without leaving any trace.
Ways to read WhatsApp messages without appearing “Online”
With the WhatsApp “Unread Messages” widget
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, in the main interface of your phone, click on an empty space or perform the pinch gesture, as if you were reducing the zoom of the camera.
- Some options will be displayed at the bottom, press the one that says “Widgets”.
- You will get all the widgets of the applications you have on your cell phone, search and press on WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp has three widgets, touch the “4×2” which is the “unread messages”, then click on “Add”.
- Fit it on the device screen, you can even stretch it up or down to see more messages.
- Remember that this way you will not go “Online”.
turn on airplane mode
- Display the tools menu on your iOS or Android mobile, that place where you activate Wi-Fi, mobile data, GPS, etc.
- Turn on airplane mode, with which you disable all wireless connections including Wi-Fi, of course after receiving the message.
- Enter to WhatsApp and read the content.
- Exit the app and close it from the background.
- Deactivate the airplane mode and thus you will not have left your last connection time, nor will you appear “Online”.
How to report a WhatsApp status from iPhone?
- From your iPhone, open the WhatsApp app.
- After this, go to the “States” tab, located at the top of the screen.
- Then, find the status you want to report and long press on it.
- Select “Report” from the menu that appears.
- Immediately, choose the reason for which you want to report the status and write any additional comments that you consider necessary.
- Finally, click “Send” to send the report.
Once this is done, the report will be sent to the WhatsApp support team for review. If those in charge determine that the state violates the terms of service of the application, the necessary measures will be taken. Please note that the app will not notify the person who posted the story.