There are many functions that you can find in WhatsApp, such as calls, video calls and above all, sharing states, this in order to show quick information. Now, it is possible to place voice notes if what you want is to save time when communicating something.
Likewise, as with the statuses you normally share, you can choose, from your iPhone, which contacts will see your stories and thus keep your privacy intact, especially if the message you want to share is something more personal or confidential.
It is important to take into account that the audios in the WhatsApp states must be recorded in places with little noise or in silence, since that way what you want to express will be better understood. How to achieve it? In SPORTS We provide you with a simple guide with the steps to follow.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to send messages from iPhone without touching the keyboard
How to put voice notes in WhatsApp states on iPhone
In WhatsApp states, you will not only be able to share photos or videos, but you also have the option of placing voice notes in the app’s states from an iPhone.
- First, open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Now, tap on the “States” section, located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, tap the “Add Status” button in the upper left corner.
- After this, hold down the “Record” button to create your voice note.
- When you are finished, release the “Record” button.
- Likewise, you can add text, emojis or any additional tool to your WhatsApp status.
- Finally, tap on the “Send” button to share your status with your chosen contacts.
It should be noted that voice notes in WhatsApp states can only last a maximum of 30 seconds, and will only be available for your contacts to see for 24 hours, just like the stories you normally share. After this, it will automatically disappear.
The steps to hide a WhatsApp chat without APKs or external applications
To hide conversations you must archive them and then hide the folder named “Archived”, which will be pinned to the bottom of your chat list, it means that it will not be visible on the main interface, but what is the problem? that in this section you should only add to the contacts with whom you have agreed not to speak until you decide, why? because otherwise the chat of that user will leave the folder if they send you a message.
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates.
- Now, open the application and press for a few seconds on a contact’s chat.
- A group of options will be displayed at the top, press the folder icon with an arrow pointing down.
- Done, you’ve just archived the conversation and the “Archived” folder will appear at the top.
- The next step is to press the three dots at the top right> “Settings”> “Chats”.
- Scroll down and find the “Archived Chats” section.
- Turn off the switch labeled “Keep chats archived.”
- Finally, the archived folder will be at the bottom of your chat list.
- Remember to have agreed not to talk to the contacts until you give the green light, do not make the mistake of adding groups in this section either.
How to use a label in a WhatsApp chat
You can label a WhatsApp chat on your iPhone and thus distinguish it from others by following these steps.
- What you need to do first is to open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- After this, select the “Chats” tab.
- Now, swipe right on the chat you want to tag.
- Immediately, a pop-up menu will appear.
- Then, choose the “More” option.
- Once this is done, choose “Add tag”.
- Next, type the name of the tag you want to use.
- Finally, tap on “Create” so that the label is ready.
Once you’ve tagged the chat, you can easily find it at any time. To do so, select the “Chats” tab and then select the “Labels” section.