If you are one of the people who uses WhatsApp to be able to communicate, because there is a reason to fear it. It turns out that in recent days you can already use a variety of functions such as preventing it from seeing the last hour of connection or making video calls with 32 people.
While they are quite useful tools, there are users who will not be able to use them today or tomorrow because they have a cell phone that has a fairly old operating system inside. Do you have one of these? have you been failing WhatsApp?
As you know sometimes updates tend to generate changes, but not all smartphone models are compatible. Here’s how to check and fix it.
LOOK: Download APK WhatsApp Fouad: how to install from March 2023
List of cell phones that will be left without WhatsApp today or tomorrow
- samsung galaxy core
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung Galaxy s3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Trend II
- Samsung Galaxy X cover 2.
- LG Optimus L3 II Dual
- LG Optimus L5 II
- LG Optimus F5
- LG Optimus L3 II
- LG Optimus L7II
- LG Optimus L5 Dual
- LG Optimus L7 Dual
- LG Optimus F3
- LG Optimus F3Q
- LG Optimus L2 II
- LG Optimus L4 II
- LG Optimus F6
- LG Enact
- LG Lucid 2
- LG Optimus F7
- Huawei Ascend Mate
- Huawei Ascend G740
- Huawei Ascend D2
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S Plus
- Sony Xperia M
- Lenovo A820
- ZTE V956 – UMI X2
- ZTE Grand S Flex
- ZTE GrandMemo
- Faea F1THL W8
- Wiko Cink Five
- Winko Darknight
- Archos 53 Platinum
Read: ➤ The way you hold your phone will reveal your IQ level according to this visual test | MEXICO
How to know what version of operating system I have
- In the case of Android it is quite easy.
- You just have to go to Settings and scroll down.
- In Software information, you can check what version of operating system you have.
- If it is Android 4.1 or lower, WhatsApp may stop working.
- Likewise on iPhones.
- Just go to General, then Updates.
- There check what version of iOS you have. If it is iOS 12, WhatsApp may have bugs.
- The best thing will always be to keep our phone updated.
- Download all the update packs and voila, you may also have a new operating system that allows you to use WhatsApp.
The trick to eliminate “frequent contacts” from WhatsApp
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Now, open the application and enter that personal conversation that is considered frequent.
- To find out if a contact is frequent, try to forward a message or multimedia file > the list of your contacts will appear, but with a section called “Frequent”.
- Within the chat, click on the icon of the three points that are located in the upper right corner.
What to do if WhatsApp banned my WhatsApp Plus account
- The first thing that will appear when WhatsApp has banned your WhatsApp Plus account is a sign.
- This counter usually puts a fixed time.