Do you have a hard time staying awake to receive a special date that is celebrated at 00:00 around the world? WhatsApp It is still one of the applications that many people like to use, but it lacks features that can help improve itself.
For example, this February 14, Valentine’s Day, many will be the couples who are a little far away who will share a message of love. So that you can help yourself and do not forget or prepare your message, today at Depor we will help you program it in WhatsApp.
Remember that for this you need a third-party application that will only have access to your list of contacts, but not to your notifications or past conversations.
LOOK: WhatsApp: where to download the stickers of professional dinosaurs
How to schedule your message for Valentine’s Day on WhatsApp
- The first thing will be to download the Wasavi application.
- This app is free on Android. You can download it here on Google Play using this link.
- When you have it on your mobile, give the corresponding permissions to your smartphone.
- At that moment you must press the “+” symbol.
- Now click on “Schedule message”. Enter the number of the person you want to send the message to or simply select from your contact list.
- Set the date, in this case February 14 at 00:00
- It also defines the application: in this case WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business, depending on which one you use.
- If you want to add a photo or video, you can use it.
- Now yes, add your text. The good thing is that there is no limit. When you finish, click “Send” and that’s it. It will already be scheduled.
- As soon as February 14 arrives at 00:00, a counter will appear before sending your WhatsApp message.
- When finished, your text will be sent to the other person on WhatsApp.
The best emojis to send by WhatsApp for Valentine’s Day
- The red heart: this is used for expressions of love and romance. It usually means that you love the other person very much and that your heart beats quite strongly when you share something with him or her.
- The yellow face surrounded by hearts: it expresses a variety of happy and affectionate feelings, especially when in love. The location of the hearts varies slightly depending on the platform.
- The yellow face blowing a kiss: it can represent a goodbye or goodnight kiss and convey feelings of love and affection more generally.
- The face with the eyes in heart: it often conveys enthusiastic feelings of love, infatuation, or that something has surprised you.
- The ring: This piece of jewelry is often associated with a proposal and subsequent engagement.
- The Rose: commonly used for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and other special occasions. It can be used more generally to express feelings like love and romance.
How to create your professional dinosaur sticker on WhatsApp
- The first thing you have to do is download, whether on Android or iPhone, the Sticker maker application.
- If you can’t find it, you can find it at Google play either iOS Store.
- At that time you must go to the Instagram account of AI Dreams