Habemus champion. Alianza Lima thrashed Binacional 6-1 and with this victory he named the 2023 Apertura Tournament with two dates left for the domestic championship to end. The blue and white fans are celebrating in different parts of Peru, although some decided to do it in a technological way, enabling the “Alliance mode” in their accounts. WhatsAppWhat is it and how to use it? It is something that Depor will explain to you immediately.
It is a series of customization configurations in the aforementioned instant messaging platform. Basically you will change the logo of the application for the Alianza Lima shield, likewise, you will add an image of the team as wallpaper for all your conversations, finally, you will make the background of the WhatsApp digital keyboard blue.
Before starting, it is important to note that to perform this trick you need to download three things: the application called “Nova Launcher”, you can find it in the Android Google Play Store or by clicking on the following link; an image of the Alianza Lima shield in PNG format; and the photo of the team in cell phone size.
The steps to activate the Alianza Lima mode on WhatsApp
Change the WhatsApp logo for the Alianza Lima shield
- First, set “Nova Launcher” as default app: “Settings” > “Applications” > “Default apps” > turn on the switch of the installed launcher.
- Now, through Google Chrome, download the Alianza Lima logo in PNG format (transparent background).
- Open “Nova Launcher” > choose a theme” > you will notice a slight change in the main interface of the smartphone.
- Look for the app WhatsApp > press its icon for a few seconds > press the pencil symbol (Edit).
- Then, in the window, press the application icon > “Photos” > search for the Alianza Lima image > define a size and click on the “Done” button (bottom right).
Add the Alianza Lima team as a background for your WhatsApp chats
- Download a photo of the Alianza Lima team in mobile format.
- Open WhatsApp and access the “Settings” > “Chats” section.
- The next step is to click on “Wallpaper” > “Change” > “My photos”.
- Choose the team photo and arrange it > click on “Set wallpaper”.
- If you want, change the brightness > enter a conversation and you will see the new background.
Change the WhatsApp keyboard background to blue
- Open the app > press on the text field > touch the three dots (…).
- Several options will be displayed: click on “Themes”.
- In the colors section, choose “blue” > click on “Apply”.
What is the minimum age that WhatsApp asks for you to use the application?
- According to the information about the services of WhatsAppwhich is in his terms and Conditionsthere is a minimum age to use the Meta application.
- If you reside in a country of the European Economic Area (including the European Union), you must be 16 years of age or older.
- Of course if the legislation of your country requires it.
- On the other hand, if you reside in a country that does not belong to the European Region, you must be 13 years of age or older, always highlighting if the country’s legislation requires it.
- WhatsApp highlights that in addition to meeting the minimum age requirement (according to applicable law), if you are not of age to accept its terms in your country, your parents or guardians will accept its terms on your behalf.
- It will be necessary for me to read them with you.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes from WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?