In just a short time, the ChatGPT artificial intelligence has attracted a lot of users’ attention, since you can ask it a wide variety of questions at all times. It is for this reason that if you are looking to chat with this AI quickly, there is a way to do it through WhatsApp.
As we have just mentioned, a trick shared by the Xataca website indicates the possibility of scheduling ChatGPT as if it were a WhatsApp contact, in this way, all you have to do is access the Meta application and ask the artificial intelligence any questions .
For this method, we will have to resort to a bot, which will allow us to interact with ChatGPT much faster and easier. But how can this procedure be performed? In SPORTS We share a quick guide to make it possible. Take note.
LOOK: So you can pass iPhone notifications to discreet mode with iOS 16
How to add ChatGPT to a WhatsApp contact from iPhone
If you are interested in asking this artificial intelligence questions and you don’t want to waste too much time entering its website, we share a trick for you to add it to your contacts and ask any question.
- To carry out this method, we will have to use a bot called God in a Box.
- Now tap on this link so that it will redirect you to their main page.
- After this, click on the Get Started button, followed by Login.
- Sign in with your Google account and enter your phone number.
- Remember that the number must be the same as the one you use for WhatsApp.
- Immediately, the bot will ask you to start a conversation on WhatsApp with a new number that will be provided to you.
- The first thing to use the bot in WhatsApp is to activate your God In A Box account through the bot’s official website, following the steps below.
- Also, you will have to send a key message that the bot will send you. In this case it is !verify .
- Subsequently, the bot will send you a link that you must click to complete your registration.
- Finally, go back to the chat and you will be able to use ChatGPT without problems.
Please note that with the free account, you will only be able to send a maximum of 40 messages per month to ChatGPT.
So you can track your iPhone if you lost it
Losing an iPhone can be one of the most terrible situations that can happen to us; however, there is a way to track it and know its location to keep our information safe. Here we tell you the steps to follow.
- What you must do first is go to iCloud.com/find.
- After this, log in with your personal data.
- Then mark your mobile device as lost.
- Given this, your iPhone will be locked remotely by means of a code.
- With this action, your information will be safe.
- Once this is done, you can report the loss.
- You also have the option of contacting your operator to block your number.
With these measures, you can make sure that your data is not violated or used for illegal purposes.