WhatsApp It has dozens of tricks and secrets that most users still don’t know, for example: in the latest update published in the iOS App Sotre (iPhone), they added the possibility of creating stickers through the instant messaging platform itself. On this occasion, from Depor we will explain what would happen if you hold down for a few seconds on the icon of the application belonging to Meta.
The WhatsApp shortcut or icon found on the home screen of your smartphone hides a series of functions that could be very useful for you. It is necessary to highlight that these tools are available in the version of the app for iOS and Android users, of course they change depending on the operating system.
LOOK: These are the iPhones that will run out of WhatsApp on March 1
Find out what happens when you tap the WhatsApp icon
- After clicking on the icon WhatsApp for a few seconds, some options will be enabled that may vary slightly depending on the operating system.
- In Android You will see direct access to the camera, as well as to your frequent contacts, those with whom you have the most interaction in the messaging service.
- Below, you have the option to add the application to the home screen.
- Then comes the “Uninstall” button.
- Finally, you locate the “Widget” section, some microprograms that are used to use the application without the need to open it. There are three types: WhatsApp main interface preview (4×2); WhatsApp camera shortcut (1×1); and the direct access of contacts (1×1).
- In iOS The search options are displayed, which will help you locate the content or message in the conversations.
- Afterwards, you have the option to open a new chat, delete the app and access the camera.
- Finally, you will activate the camera to scan a QR code.
What should you do if you do not receive the WhatsApp verification code?
- Check that the number entered is correct: WhatsApp automatically verifies the authenticity of your number, so check if you have entered the digits correctly, otherwise the code will never arrive and you may have registered someone else’s number.
- Wrongly inserted SIM card: check your operator’s network, if you do not get the complete signal it may be a coverage problem, otherwise if the icon of an X (x) appears instead of the signal, it means that your SIM card is inserted incorrectly, to To verify this, call your number or try calling other people.
- Choose the call and not the SMS text message: If everything is in order and you still have not received the verification code, change the sending option by message and choose the phone call, when they contact you you must write down and manually enter the code to register your WhatsApp account.
- Unstable internet connection: It seems obvious, but remember that WhatsApp requires an internet connection to work, so check if there are no problems with your home WiFi or if your mobile data has not run out.
The guide to know the date on which a WhatsApp group was created
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, open the app and enter a group conversation.
- The next step is to click on the name of the group.
- The chat settings will open.
- Below the description or “add a group description” button, you will see a message that says “Created by (username) and the exact date.”
- If you have not added to the contact, your phone number will appear.