Millions of people use the most important instant communication service in the world every day, we are talking about WhatsApp, either to talk with their family or work colleagues, however, there is a group of users who usually send their friends some codes that only they understand, such as: the number “1437”, since 1 is the letter “i”, 4 means “love”, “3″ you”, and 7 “forever”, forming the phrase “I love you forever” in Spanish. On this occasion, from Depor we will explain the true meaning of the letters “tqg”, which is becoming very popular on the aforementioned Meta platform.
This is a new youth code that is beginning to be shared more frequently through WhatsAppso you probably don’t know it, but don’t be alarmed or worry because it’s nothing bad, this in case you have seen that someone sent it to your brothers or children.
What does the “tqg” code mean in WhatsApp?
- Before starting, it is necessary to mention that the majority of users thought that it meant “I want to like you”.
- Some even indicated that it was “I loved you Gerard”, alluding to the controversy that took place between the Colombian singer Shakira and the former Spanish soccer player Gerard Piqué.
- However, the “tqg” does maintain a relationship with the two aforementioned characters.
- The lyrics are the title of a song created by the Shakira and Karol G duet.
- But its real meaning is “It was big on you”, why? presumably due to the deception that both singers received from their ex-partners.
- This is reflected in the sentences: “Seeing you with the new one hurt me, but I’m already set for mine, what we lived through I forgot and that’s what has offended you” either “What are you doing looking for my side if you know that I do not repeat mistakes. Tell your new baby that I don’t compete for men”.
Why don’t I get the verification code on WhatsApp?
- The first thing you have to check is if the chip of your cell phone is well placed.
- Check the groove and press it so that it is snug.
- On the other hand, it also checks that you have entered your number correctly.
- The best thing is that you see digit by digit.
- You can also click on “Didn’t receive the code?”.
- There you can also determine that WhatsApp calls you to give you the verification code.
- You can also resolve that issue by restarting your mobile device.