Every time technology advances, connections with composite or HDMI cables are being put aside, in this way more things can be done wirelessly. If you have a TV and phone smart, regardless of its brand or model, we tell you that it is possible to share the images of the mobile device screen on TV, all thanks to the function called “Smart View”, do you want to know how to use it? from Depor we will explain it immediately.
You already know what “Smart View” is for, basically it allows you to reproduce the smartphone screen on television in real time, very useful when you want to show photos and videos at a family gathering or with friends. It is necessary to highlight that the aforementioned function is only available on some mobiles with operating system Android 9 or higher versions, but, with greater security, you can find it in high-end equipment; Likewise, it is necessary that the TV has the possibility of connecting to Wi-Fi and that it has an option that allows you to link it with your phone.
How to use Smart View on your Android smartphone?
- First, check that the TV is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone Android.
- Now, turn on the Smart TV and go to the “Inputs” section to enable the option called “Anyview Cast”, remember that the name may vary slightly depending on the brand.
- You do the next step on your cell phone, unlock it and display the tools menu, that place where you turn on airplane mode, mobile data, GPS, etc.
- Here you activate the “Smart View” function.
- Wait a few seconds until a box appears with all the nearby available devices.
- Finally, link to the make and model of your TV.
You’ve just successfully projected your phone’s screen onto the TV, all without the need to connect any kind of cable. To leave the aforementioned mode, just deactivate the “Smart View” function. As you can see, your cell phone does not occupy all the space on the TV screen, since it will appear black on the sides. If you want to fill those sides, activate the “Automatic rotation” in the toolbar and then place your mobile in horizontal position.
What should you do if your phone’s flashlight doesn’t work?
- Verify that your mobile device has a battery percentage greater than 20%, because on many occasions the flashlight does not turn on because you are at 15% or lower values, here you draw wrong conclusions and think that it has already been damaged.
- Even some brands or models of cell phones tell you the following: “unable to turn on flashlight due to low battery percentage. load it up”.
- Do not use the phone for many hours, as this causes the equipment to overheat. Certain specimens were developed so as not to turn on the flashlight when they reach high temperatures, in these cases it waits for it to cool down.
- Avoid downloading external applications or APKS that turn on the flashlight by shaking the mobile, as they alter the normal operation of Android’s native flashlight. If you have done so, we recommend you uninstall them to make it work again.
- Finally, the cover or some element can prevent the light from the flashlight from coming out completely or even seeing a different color.
How to prevent criminals from turning off your cell phone?
- Go back to the “Settings” of Android.
- Enter the “Lock screen” section.
- A new window will open. Then, tap on “Secure lock setting”.
- The next step is to enter your password, PIN, fingerprint or security pattern to continue.
- Finally, activate the options “Block with side key” and “Block network and security”.
You just strengthened the security of your cell phone Android and the information you store inside. Before testing the secure lock, please make sure that you do not have the “Trusted places” function activated, since the phone will unlock only when you press the power button or double tap the screen, this happens because the device recognizes that It is found in your home, work office, university, etc. If you do not have this configuration, lock your cell phone, try to turn it off and you will see that it will ask you to enter the pattern, PIN, or password.