It is a shared mortgage financing, that is, you can request your INFONAVIT credit together with some other financial entity. In addition to this, the amount you have saved in the Housing Subaccount is added to the credit.
Due to the fact that the procedure is carried out with a financial institution, the amount of the credit can increase, which would allow the economic resources to be used to pay the deed, the down payment you need, buy a new or used home with a higher price.
The credit and the amount that you can access will depend on the analysis carried out by Infovit, which will study and determine the amount of money that you can access.
The first requirement is that you have a monthly salary of less than 10,652 pesos. In addition, each financial institution has its operating rules to grant a credit of this type.
Here are the most requested:
- Minimum age of 25 years old.
- Minimum length of employment of two years.
- Bank credit references are not essential when homes cost 500 thousand pesos.
- Have the 1080 requested by Infonavit.
- Have the Infonavit labor benefit.
- Three consecutive bimonthly periods of contribution to prequalify.