The Vivo X60 Pro 5G arrives in Spain, a new high-end with 5G connectivity for which we already have prices, which places special emphasis on the camera section, a mobile that represents the manufacturer’s first collaboration with ZEISS, a well-known photography brand for years.
This Vivo X60 Pro 5G is a perfect mobile for photography lovers, because the already well-known second-generation gimbal system that promises high-quality stabilizations, is now joined by a new portrait mode called ZEISS Biostar.
We are facing a very advanced phone, with 5G and with a single configuration of internal space and RAM, which is accompanied by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor. To learn more about it, we leave you below with the technical sheet of the Vivo X60 Pro 5G:
- Screen: 6.56 inches with FullHD + resolution of 2,376 x 1,080 pixels at 120 Hz.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870.
- RAM memory: 12 GB.
- Internal storage: 256 GB UFS 3.1.
- Rear camera: 48 + 13 + 13 + 8 MP.
- Front camera: 32 MP.
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, 4G, 5G, GPS, etc.
- Ports and sensors: fingerprint reader on the screen, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, etc.
- Battery: 4,200 mAh with 33 W fast charge.
- Operating system: Android 11 with its own customization layer.
If we go into a little more detail in the main camera, we have a quad sensor, with a 48 MP main sensor with f / 1.48 aperture with the gimbal system, a 13 MP f / 2.2 angular and madro with a 120 angle. º and an 8 MP f / 3.4 telephoto lens and 5X zoom.
The portrait mode sensor with 13 MP resolution and f/2.46 aperture is missing. The front has 32 MP. Regarding the design, we see some well-known lines, with a rear part where the photographic system module stands out, a front with an HDR10 + curved screen and an embedded camera.
The Vivo X60 Pro 5G goes on sale in Spain at the end of this month of May for a single price of € 799 and will be available in black and blue at different points of sale.