On February 14, one of the most important dates of the year is celebrated: Valentine’s Day. On this day you can take the opportunity to show your partner all the love you have for them, which is why, if you are thinking of giving them a detail, a very accessible option is to create a playlist with romantic songs through Spotify.
In this sense, there is a fairly simple way to create a list with personalized songs on Spotify from your cell phone and you can add all the romantic songs you want without having to go to lists already established in the application.
Likewise, you can title your list of love songs and share it with the person you love, thus showing great detail on February 14. Under this premise, in SPORTS We share a guide with all the steps you must follow.
LOOK: iPhone: how to have internet without connecting to a WiFi network or activating mobile data
How to put together a playlist with love songs on Spotify
Although Spotify offers lists of romantic songs made by other users, we explain how to put together a personalized playlist with your favorite love songs.
- What you should first do is open the Spotify app.
- Now, sign in to your account.
- Once this is done, go to the Your Library option, located at the bottom.
- Next, click on the “+” icon, located in the upper right corner.
- Immediately, a window called Create will open.
- Among the options, select Playlist.
- In the new window that will appear, enter the name of your new song list.
- After this, select the option Add songs.
- Immediately, you will have to place all your romantic songs.
- Hit Add and that’s it, you will have put together your playlist for Valentine’s Day.
In this way, you can surprise your partner on this special date, and they can also take advantage of a romantic evening to listen to love songs.
How to save mobile data on Spotify?
- One of the main tricks that you can try is to remove the Autoplay option. This will stop the playlist you have chosen and the app will stop searching for more songs.
- Another alternative that you can try is to enter the settings section from your cell phone and then access Data saving. Likewise, you can activate the option Podcast only with audio, so that the video is not enabled if there is one.
- If you have a Spotify subscription, you have the option to choose the qualities of the songs, so if you choose the minimum, you can save a considerable amount of data for each song. To do this, just go to Settings and look for Music Quality, then select the average or lower option.
- You can download the songs before leaving your house and thus listen to them when you are away, in this way, you will not spend the data on your cell phone. However, you must be subscribed to Spotify.
- Also, you can enable the Offline Mode feature so that Spotify will only play the songs that you previously downloaded.
- Keep in mind that, if you are going to download a song, you must activate the Only download with WiFi connection option, so you will prevent Spotify from using up your mobile data.