- Ximena Sariñana underwent emergency surgery for uterine mimatosis and that’s not all, it is said that the actress was also operated on for an umbilical hernia.
- Regarding his condition, it is known that the fibroids were causing him discomfort and it all started because he was dealing with stomach pains.
- Uterine myomatosis is the presence of fibroids or fibroids in the uterus, these are tumors that are classified according to their location and these are the symptoms.
Ximena Sarinana She was hospitalized in an emergency, she spent several days in a clinic in Mexico City and apparently she is already at home.
Why did Ximena Sariñana undergo emergency surgery?
Ximena Sarinana She underwent emergency surgery for uterine mimatosis and that’s not all, it is said that the actress was also operated on for an umbilical hernia.
Magazine TV Notes published that a close friend of Sariñana told details of his stay in a hospital located south of Mexico City. After care at the clinic, the singer returned to her house and she is recovering.
Regarding his condition, it is known that the fibroids were causing him discomfort and it all started because he was dealing with stomach pains. One time at the hospitalthe doctors took the opportunity to also operate on an umbilical hernia.
Uterine myomatosis, the condition that led Ximena Sariñana to the operating room
Uterine myomatosis is the presence of fibroids or fibroids in the uterus, these are tumors that are classified according to their location. This disease is one of the causes of uterine factor infertility.
Uterine fibroids are the most common pelvic tumors and are benign, meaning they are not cancer and have no risk of becoming cancer.
They may be microscopic or grow slowly to occupy the entire uterus, having different shapes and sizes. Although there may be a single fibroid, in most cases they are multiple.
These tumors can occur in both fertile and infertile women, however, 80% of cases of uterine factor infertility are due to the appearance of uterine fibroids that damage the uterine cavity of a woman.
Approximately 20% of women suffer from uterine fibroids during their reproductive years. Particularly women over 30 years of age.
What are the symptoms of uterine myomatosis?
Approximately 25% of uterine fibroids do not cause any symptoms, however, they can manifest as follows:
- Sensation of pressure in the lower abdomen.
- Very painful menstrual periods and with heavy bleeding.
- Bleeding not related to the menstrual period.
- Pain when urinating.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- recurrent abortions.
The symptoms of uterine fibroids depend on the size, location, and number of the fibroids.
What are the causes and risk factors of uterine myomatosis?
It is believed that the existence of fibroids is related to a genetic or vascular predisposition. Their growth is associated with the hormonal activity of the ovaries, particularly with the production of estrogen and progesterone.
The risk factors for fibroids are:
- The consumption of alcoholic beveragesespecially beer, increases the risk of uterine myomatosis.
- Family background. Those women whose mothers have or had fibroids are at higher risk of developing them.
- The women with hypertension can develop fibroids.
- The earlier the first menstruation wasthe greater the risk of presenting fibroids.
- The women who had their first pregnancy late or who have never been pregnant are also at risk of developing them.
Uterine myomatosis arises in the reproductive age of women. Myomas grow during pregnancy when there is a high level of hormones and disappear after menopause since at this stage hormone levels are lower.
How is uterine myomatosis diagnosed?
The most reliable study to diagnose uterine myomatosis is ultrasound. Its accuracy is 95% if it is performed in the abdomen and 100% if it is performed intravaginally. It is recommended that the ultrasound be interpreted by an expert to obtain as much information as possible.
They can also be diagnosed through a gynecological examination but its accuracy is less than that of ultrasound.
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT! Mexicans create gelatin against dental diseases
AMLO confirms that the campaign to hire doctors for the health sector will be permanent
New record? IMSS beneficiary has been waiting for 120 hours to be operated